The Future of Illmuzik?

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
Here's my vision...People will eventually realize that hip hop is not dead nor did it ever die...Its always been a conspiracy lead by 3 camps - Jay Z, Kanye and Lil Pain (all of which Ive seen throw up the Illuminati symbol), yes Lil Pain has done it too.

Anyway, once the public realizes it...the masses will flock back to the boards and forums like never before. Fade will be so ecstatic that he will have a staff of around 200 people. There will be a 40 story building in NYC dedicated to illmuzik.com that employs over 2000 people from editors and columnist to video production staff. There will be ILLTUBE, the No.1 way to broadcast your life! There will be ILL-Mart for all of your normal everyday needs... there will be "IP" which stands for ILL-Petroleum, the largest chain of gas stations on the planet.

The prizes for Beats Weekly, Beat This and Battle That will be no less than a complete ProTools HD rig and up to - vacation homes located in secluded sections of Aruba.

And ... (you can continue).

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
And my office will be heavily guarded by Blackwater operatives, plus I will have 20 female personal assistants, all of whom are terrible at their jobs but have such hot bodies that it doesn't matter because they tend to my ALL my needs.

IllMuzik will become a household name then we will have a reality show called the "ILL Factor" where we look for hidden talent.

And....

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
And Battle That's would take place in the octagon...and ties would be settled by bare knuckle fights.

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
where the winner gets a championship belt and the loser gets 10 lashes and...

eldiablo

KRACK HEAD
ill o.g.
Here's my vision...People will eventually realize that hip hop is not dead nor did it ever die...Its always been a conspiracy lead by 3 camps - Jay Z, Kanye and Lil Pain (all of which Ive seen throw up the Illuminati symbol), yes Lil Pain has done it too.

Anyway, once the public realizes it...the masses will flock back to the boards and forums like never before. Fade will be so ecstatic that he will have a staff of around 200 people. There will be a 40 story building in NYC dedicated to illmuzik.com that employs over 2000 people from editors and columnist to video production staff. There will be ILLTUBE, the No.1 way to broadcast your life! There will be ILL-Mart for all of your normal everyday needs... there will be "IP" which stands for ILL-Petroleum, the largest chain of gas stations on the planet.

The prizes for Beats Weekly, Beat This and Battle That will be no less than a complete ProTools HD rig and up to - vacation homes located in secluded sections of Aruba.

And ... (you can continue).

nice...........

members online