The Hip Hop Project

x-squizet

Roll Tide Roll
ill o.g.
wow that i got to drive all the way to atlanta to see it....wish they would have put it out in nashville tn....but i wanna see this it looks hot.

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
This Is Literally My Family, I Wouldnt Be Producing If It Werent For Them.
The Movie Is Dope, Im In It Like Twice But Its Real Quick Shit Like The Back Of My Head...lol, If You In The City Theres A Show Tonight @ Joes Pub, Show Starts @ 11:30 $20 Tickets, 425 Lafayette On The Corner Of Astor Place.

Afrique Did A Track Wit One Of The Members Live Wire In Like 2004 I Think, Shit Is Crazy. I WAS TRYNA GET CHANG INVOLVED BACK IN THE DAY BUT THE SCHEDULES CLASHED, IF YOU INTERESTED IN JOINING THE HIP HOP PROJECT AND YOUR AFTERNOONS ARE FREE ON TUESDAYS AND THURSDAY HOLLA @ ME AND ILL GIVE YOU MORE INFO.PEACE

afriquedeluxe

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 221
This Is Literally My Family, I Wouldnt Be Producing If It Werent For Them.
The Movie Is Dope, Im In It Like Twice But Its Real Quick Shit Like The Back Of My Head...lol, If You In The City Theres A Show Tonight @ Joes Pub, Show Starts @ 11:30 $20 Tickets, 425 Lafayette On The Corner Of Astor Place.

Afrique Did A Track Wit One Of The Members Live Wire In Like 2004 I Think, Shit Is Crazy. I WAS TRYNA GET CHANG INVOLVED BACK IN THE DAY BUT THE SCHEDULES CLASHED, IF YOU INTERESTED IN JOINING THE HIP HOP PROJECT AND YOUR AFTERNOONS ARE FREE ON TUESDAYS AND THURSDAY HOLLA @ ME AND ILL GIVE YOU MORE INFO.PEACE

Oh yeah i remeber doing a track with Live. I recognized him on the soundtrack, which is sounding hella nice by the way, in my opinion he is the nicest ive heard from NY no doubt. Looking forward to watching this!

x-squizet

Roll Tide Roll
ill o.g.
Yo I just checked this movie out last night, my school had a screening of it, and wow, this was the dopest documentary I have seen in a long time, it was very deep and inspirational. Like the shit they were all goin through was like damn, but they still persevered and continued rappin and shit is like damn these kids got drive.

I am glad to see shit like this in NY goin on, they was all some nice mc's comin and can't wait to hear more of them.

members online