The illest new lyrical demon in the game...

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
Dammmm Fire Lyrics on some:

"watching a movie/ so we can see what's going on/ if you don't like to watch you can leave/ on my chest they can rest/ do you best" type shit

Doc Vigilanti

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I think this fits into the category that it's so terribly bad you just can't help but listen to it a few times. I mean you can hate the music all you want, but you know you have to respect the hustle. Same goes with a lot of these cats in the game. Like Solja Boy for example, horrible music, but you have to respect the hustle. A lot of people including myself thought he was going to be a 1 hit wonder, but he grinded it out and is getting paid.

I think the whole "hatin" mentality is way over blown. Not everybody is going to like what you do. Different strokes for different folks. Hatin to me means just disliking something just for the sake of disliking it with out an explanation for disliking it.

For example Drake. I thought he was alright in the beginning, but then I saw the video of the "freestyle" with Funkmaster Flex where he was reciting what was on his Blackberry and that just killed all the respect I had for him. Gave me doubts if he is really writing his own rhymes.

Anyway, you gatta respect Bangs hustle because he seems to be doing it, doesn't mean we have to like the music though.

members online