• Classic
  • Spanishharlem
  • Wizard
  • Ominous

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
Yo I would propose getting Ominous on Vocals if possible, and after seeing what Skid did the other day in the Cypher he may be a great asset to the vocalist lineup as well....Def Ominous fasho tho. My 2 pesos. Code name Chesticles, Im out.

Kontents

I like Gearslutz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
Yo I would propose getting Ominous on Vocals if possible, and after seeing what Skid did the other day in the Cypher he may be a great asset to the vocalist lineup as well....Def Ominous fasho tho. My 2 pesos. Code name Chesticles, Im out.

Sounds like money to me.

nonie

Kohie
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 4
I think I told you this already, but I honestly don't know how much I'll be able to contribute. Schools been picking up and I'm trying to get more involved on campus with activities and such. I haven't even touched the beats for a week because of it. I'll try my best to see what I can do, but I'm just giving you a heads up of my situation.

Kontents

I like Gearslutz
ill o.g.
I think I told you this already, but I honestly don't know how much I'll be able to contribute. Schools been picking up and I'm trying to get more involved on campus with activities and such. I haven't even touched the beats for a week because of it. I'll try my best to see what I can do, but I'm just giving you a heads up of my situation.

This is not going to be an overnight miracle album.. just no possible way that would happen. I am going to make a download package for everyone to snag that will have songs containing the sound the album should go for. Not sure if anyone has ever done something this way, but I think it will help everyone get on the same level for the style I am going for. It may also help give everyone a kick of inspiration and possibly spark new ideas. Just because the album is a new project doesn't mean the beats need to be made tomorrow... If you have a gem hiding on your HD it may be just what I am looking for.

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
I'm in for all of it. What ever is needed. SOrry I was out the loop for a sec. I got crazy busy for a sec but now I am back on board. I was looking for that sample to see what direction we were trying to head with this. I owe Steez a track. I am wrapping up a few others that might be ready for this project if yall want it. I just wanted to drop in to see what was up.

Kontents

I like Gearslutz
ill o.g.
I'm in for all of it. What ever is needed. SOrry I was out the loop for a sec. I got crazy busy for a sec but now I am back on board. I was looking for that sample to see what direction we were trying to head with this. I owe Steez a track. I am wrapping up a few others that might be ready for this project if yall want it. I just wanted to drop in to see what was up.

No worries, I understand we all have lives and may get busy. I will have that ish up this weekend for sure.

members online