The Lox vs. Puffy

KENWOP

BROOKLYN'S FINEST
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 27
StressWon said:
word, i feel that.

its 1000 times harder that way but you keep all you rights to all your ish and if you got a lil paper you just might make it happen

Vince

2Cool2BeAHebrew
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
ManDAmyth said:
It's like Fat Joe screaming Big Pun forever on all his songs, meanwhile the Rios family is struggling to eat. .

Yeah, that shit is disturbing man. I read a article where Pun's wife had to sell his Terror Squad medalion so she coul pay the bills.

hah, and oh...Suge Knight's a gangsta? Fuck that, Puffy's gangsta!

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
fuck diddy, that man needs to GO!

why did B.I.G and Pac get killed and not him!? its a strange world.

inrctyhoodmusic

Muzik Militant
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
puff did nothing wrong..He is the head of a major record label no matter what in music the label see's more money than the artist and the lox were young and hungry and willing to get on at any cost and if they had of stuck with bad boy instead of wanting to become ruff ryders they wouldn't be in this postion..Black rob don't like puff but he's going to finish his albums if the lox would have completed the albums in the contract then they would be ok but to leave bad boy that was the price they had to pay...this is business and if you can get a major interested then you have to shop for the best deal if puff wanted them all they had to do was shop around and I'm quite sure def jam and at the time loud records would have gave better offers...They were young and wanted to blow fast so they jumped at the first opprotunity that came along..So they can cry all they want it's nobodys fault but theirs.....I wonder how they'll feel when 50 buys the publishing of puff and the recording contract off of dee and wah the lox newest members of g-unit wait and see!!!!!!!!

Rhythmikal said:
fuck diddy, that man needs to GO!

why did B.I.G and Pac get killed and not him!? its a strange world.

in that case why not suge.....puff is puff he's not a gangster he's not a hustler he has no criminal background b.i.g. did a lot of dirt before he was b.i.g. I don't know what pac was into but things you do in life catch up with you

BAUSMAN said:
damn man thats a messed up situation... puff better have BIGs famly eating good
the lox and big have nothing to do with each other without big there would be no puff there would be a puff without the lox...and I'm sure that bigs publishing was a lot different because big was bad boy and puff started bad boy with nothing he gave big 25,000 to sign because he had nothing to offer so his publishing more than likely was his

ManDAmyth said:
Jadakiss was on point. He signed the contract so the responsibility falls on him, at the same time Puffy intentionally f!cked them.

Jadakiss said, "it's worth dying over, it's worth killing over."

If I was in his shoes either Puffy or I would be dead.

Puffy is a greedy f!ck. That sh!t makes me sick. He gets rich off of claiming him and Biggie were f!cking tighter than sh!t Why does he still have Big's publishing, releasing the duets album and all that.

That sh!t is just real sick, it's disturbing to know that people are so greedy.

It's like Fat Joe screaming Big Pun forever on all his songs, meanwhile the Rios family is struggling to eat.

F!ck Puff. Even if you say it's good for him on some cutthroat business shit, that shit is still wrong.

How is it wrong....would it be fuck all the label heads because if you look at it they all make money this way if it wasn't the lox and bad boy would it be the same????Maybe not to you (not you in general but a lot of people not singeling you out) it would just be business and what one man eats wont make another man shit puff is a business man bottom line....the lox fucked up....and everyone remember your signature is your own don't sign anything without knowing what you're signing have a representative get a lawyer if you feel you can't afford one don't worry because if a major is interested some wont charge you until you get money

Greg Savage

Ehh Fuck you
ill o.g.
Grown ass Men. I have No remorse... they they Didnt Have to accept.. I feel you should know/research before u sign certain things.. Some people Sign into these things because that strapped for Cash thats there own fault.. Can't Sign something then wanna bitch, complain and blame others later thats there fault...put ur own self in the position

Whats Funny is Jada was trying to Buy his Rights off Puffy and he aint got the cash too and if someone wanted to,, they could Put up the Money and own it if Puffy wanted to sale it.. IF.. doubfull tho

THey Bringin the Job Mentaility in there well i mean hell Either own your own Shit.. or get a job thats just how America is... Funny how Foreign people come into the USA understanding Bizz and people in the USA dont and the info is right in front of ur face FREE.. shit kills me each and everyone fuckin time

inrctyhoodmusic said:
puff did nothing wrong..He is the head of a major record label no matter what in music the label see's more money than the artist and the lox were young and hungry and willing to get on at any cost and if they had of stuck with bad boy instead of wanting to become ruff ryders they wouldn't be in this postion..Black rob don't like puff but he's going to finish his albums if the lox would have completed the albums in the contract then they would be ok but to leave bad boy that was the price they had to pay...this is business and if you can get a major interested then you have to shop for the best deal if puff wanted them all they had to do was shop around and I'm quite sure def jam and at the time loud records would have gave better offers...They were young and wanted to blow fast so they jumped at the first opprotunity that came along..So they can cry all they want it's nobodys fault but theirs.....I wonder how they'll feel when 50 buys the publishing of puff and the recording contract off of dee and wah the lox newest members of g-unit wait and see!!!!!!!!

DIdnt see ur post.. thats my point :)

LMAO i just heard the whole interview when Puff got on LOL that shit was Comedy.. Puff Sounds like a Hard HARD balled Bizzman.. THats why u get a good Manager and a fucking Lawyer serious.. Everything they doing now shoulda down while they were about to sign

Lmao they Hit a Puffy's nerve.. be funny if u seen a Headline popped Up with Puff in the hospital over this shit.. i seriously thing if all 3 Met up face to face in the office someone gettin hurt lol

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
it doesnt seem fair that people like Jada and Biggie have to fund Puffy's huge parties, yachts, jets, bentleys etc... just coz puffy aint got the talent like these dudes he has to exploit em to keep him rich.

shit, u think puffy needs that damn money comin in from the Lox? he must be worth hundreds and hundreds of millions.

if he needed that shit then fair enough but does he fuck.

im on the ethical side of this, he should let em go.

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
it sucks but they shouldve read the fine print and gone over that contract with a fine tooth comb

members online