The Making of "Only built 4 Cuban Linx"

Cam'rox

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
That probably came from the RZA's new book (autobiography i think?). He's the only one who could've written something w/ that much detail.

Hypnotist

Ear Manipulator
ill o.g.
Sick interview!

I think I read a piece of it back then, but didn't read the whole thing until now. Glad someone RZArected it.

DEFINITELY one of my favorite albums, if not my favorite. Hearing (reading) what RZA, Rae & Ghost & everybody says about the album brings it all right back.

Reading what he said about Rainy Dayz... you can imagine them out on some faraway place writin n shit. And how Nas dropped that sick ass verse on Verbal Intercourse. He's definitely my favorite artist, and it was sick back then to hear him blend with my favorite group. I'm glad he picked that verse... it was SUCH a sick setoff. "Through the lights cameras and action, glamour glitters and gold
I unfold the scroll, plant seeds to stampede the globe, when I'm deceased... by then the beast arise like yeast, to conquer peace leaving savages to roam in the streets..."

Raekwon always had the sickest setoffs. That's why he and Nas got along so well. Weren't they both on that "How do you want it" track? Or was that ghost & nas?

Anyway, good shit.

Haven't posted on here in a whiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiile.

members online