the mighty ducks make it to the nhl stanley cup finals

Qwerty

Sshsh-Straight fiya!
ill o.g.
only if goldbergs in net,
i hope they win seriously tho, a lot better than sum fuckin canadian team winning, sorry fade

Man shut up, hockey is our shit, people watching hockey in america probably represents like less than 10% of the population, and here in Canada it's in the 95%. So it's more important to us than you guys, go watch your boring Baseball games!!

Gene Flo

"Current Events" OUT NOW! www.TheVerbalImage.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 32
Man shut up, hockey is our shit, people watching hockey in america probably represents like less than 10% of the population, and here in Canada it's in the 95%. So it's more important to us than you guys, go watch your boring Baseball games!!

o0o0o0o we better stop before more canadians get offended by this post....

lol haha

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
Ayo Fuck hockey son,,,seriously, ,,,yeah, I said it. Canada can keep that shit,,,It's like Boxers on Ice,,,

lolll ..u knoe whats funny that the conference playoff went into overtime and when they started to play ABC went straight into horse racing not even the race the prerace where they show riders take there horses out of the barn lolll

Qwerty

Sshsh-Straight fiya!
ill o.g.
lolll ..u knoe whats funny that the conference playoff went into overtime and when they started to play ABC went straight into horse racing not even the race the prerace where they show riders take there horses out of the barn lolll

yeah I heard about that one, it is so disrespectful.

T

The Bastard

Ayo Fuck hockey son,,,seriously, ,,,yeah, I said it. Canada can keep that shit,,,It's like Boxers on Ice,,,
hockey was and still a great sport, i grew up watchin it, shits mad boring to me nowdayscept for the playoffs,any sport is exciting in the playoffs when cats backs are against the wall and they face elimination. u should watch the final im sure youll enjoy it.
i cared until i read that disney doesn;'t own them anymore lol
for real dude that ruined it a little bit, i was hoppin theyd pull out the o.g. jerseys for thefinals n shit but they prolly dont have the rights to wear em now ,thats gay

members online