the MPC 2500...almost caught a sucker... daamn!!!

slik da relic

RS Jedi
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
i was comin home from work when i decided to stop at the local electronic shop down the block from my house... i noticed they had a few MPC 1000s and 2500s on the shelves, as well as the MV8000 by Roland. i asked one the salesmen how much was the 2500. he looked at it and said "this is not my dept, but i'll give to u for $499.00." "WHAAT THA FUKK??!!" i said in my head. i quickly was tryin to make the deal and get the fukk outta there... he was sellin cell phones, and the guy who was in charge was busy with someone else. then, after we got the box down off the shelf, he noticed the guy who's in charge of that dept and asked him to take care of it, while he went back to cellphones. he said to the guy "i gave him a good deal of $499.00." of course u know what happened next. this guy looks at the box and says, "we can let this go for $1800." damn, after playin like i dont know the price and comparin it to the 1000 he had, they went down to $1700. he then referred me to the owner of the shop, who gave me an Akai brochure with all the latest equipment, and he told me to think about it and come back with $1499 in my head. i dont need the 2500 at all, and i know $1500 with no tax is still a great deal. but i still cant pay that. but for $500???!!!! i wouldve emptied my effin bank account....lol... damn... i almost had him. :evillaugh

da relic

ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
slik da relic said:
i was comin home from work when i decided to stop at the local electronic shop down the block from my house... i noticed they had a few MPC 1000s and 2500s on the shelves, as well as the MV8000 by Roland. i asked one the salesmen how much was the 2500. he looked at it and said "this is not my dept, but i'll give to u for $499.00." "WHAAT THA FUKK??!!" i said in my head. i quickly was tryin to make the deal and get the fukk outta there... he was sellin cell phones, and the guy who was in charge was busy with someone else. then, after we got the box down off the shelf, he noticed the guy who's in charge of that dept and asked him to take care of it, while he went back to cellphones. he said to the guy "i gave him a good deal of $499.00." of course u know what happened next. this guy looks at the box and says, "we can let this go for $1800." damn, after playin like i dont know the price and comparin it to the 1000 he had, they went down to $1700. he then referred me to the owner of the shop, who gave me an Akai brochure with all the latest equipment, and he told me to think about it and come back with $1499 in my head. i dont need the 2500 at all, and i know $1500 with no tax is still a great deal. but i still cant pay that. but for $500???!!!! i wouldve emptied my effin bank account....lol... damn... i almost had him. :evillaugh

da relic

damn u coulda made a 1000 and change off that quik by throwing right back on ebay for $1600-$1700 and it woulda sold like a hotcake

I know u was like hurry the hell up so I can pay and leave

ch ch check my sig sig signature

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Damn, so close!!!!!! I wouldve told that nigga to ring me up right now cuz im in a hurry. lol

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
LOL I KNOW the adreniline was runnin like a MF,
Like "C'mon MF hurry up!"
Ida been pissed when he called the other guy over.
Too bad you couldnt throw cash on the table when he gave you that price.
That woulda been a hella deal man!!
$1500 is a good price mine didnt cost too much more... It sure wasnt $500.
AAHH MAN I know you were PISSED!!
Hell Im pissed for ya! Gimme their address Ima jack 'em!! MPC's for everybody!LOL

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
damn! my heart would of been racing like Michael Johnson.

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
I've bought some funny stuff though, esi4000 of the shelf, demo model with a turboboard of which they forgot was in there. Bought a dbx166 and got the xl model...just makes your day hehe

Bully Beatz

ill o.g.
so close. you should have told the manager that you knew me lol how much they want for the 2500 only 1500 thats still cheap.. {Bully Beatz one}

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
Dammmnnn i woulda been pissed. so close man

sYgMa

Making head bangers!!!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 26
Shit... if you had the money right in your pockets, it would have been a done deal for real... (but I dont think you walk around with half a grand in your pockets... damn credit cards)

With the doe in my pockets, I would have been like "Hey, I already payed you, man... and you charging me more... no no no... it's a deal, I already payed. You tryna rip me off..."

So clooooooose!

FSC

Royal Souf Productions
ill o.g.
You should've threw your money on the counter and ran out.. lol.. That dude would've probably got fired for sellin you that 2500 for 500 beans..

Bobby Ffitch

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Bully Beatz said:
so close. you should have told the manager that you knew me lol how much they want for the 2500 only 1500 thats still cheap.. {Bully Beatz one}

who the hell are you? someone they woudla given him a discount for knowing?

Sonorous

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
damn where's that store i need to go there and have a nice looking shorty talk to the cat in that department while i get the other dude from the cell phone section who don't know the prices to help me LOL

T

The Bastard

that sucks man, u musta felt such a joy , then such a dissapointment, an emotional rollercoaster to say the least

Louie Lou

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
damn....lost for words....you almost got over like a fat rat in a cheese factory. I don't know how I would of taken that. That would of been a heart breaker not to come out of that store with the 2500 for 499 in hand....(ouch). My next move would of been to throw a brink thru the window and snatching one...hehe.

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
damn thats some fucked up shit, i would have shit, ill take the whole shelf for a thousand lol!!

damn pulling that off is like walking out of fort knox passed security while gold is fallin out of your jacket and security helps you carry it to your car!

members online