The Music Luvas in the lab

T

The Arkitekt

you look like you gettin too into it when you singin it ahah, real industry ready fire though, keep it up

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
Mucka..lol...stick to producing homes...your voice is TERRIBLE...lmao....

You beat the MPC like it owes you something though. The beat is cool and definitely what's jumping off down in Miami right now. Those thick orchestra synth are staples of the Runners who seem to be all over the hip hop that comes out of the bottom these days.

BUT IN THE WORDS OF LIL WEEZY "WHAT'S A GOON TO A GOBBLIN"? lmbao, had to throw that in there.....nice vid!

themucka

"The man behind the Hits"
ill o.g.
you look like you gettin too into it when you singin it ahah, real industry ready fire though, keep it up

yeah i get into when i make music... thank god for Big Baby Bush

Mucka..lol...stick to producing homes...your voice is TERRIBLE...lmao....

You beat the MPC like it owes you something though. The beat is cool and definitely what's jumping off down in Miami right now. Those thick orchestra synth are staples of the Runners who seem to be all over the hip hop that comes out of the bottom these days.

BUT IN THE WORDS OF LIL WEEZY "WHAT'S A GOON TO A GOBBLIN"? lmbao, had to throw that in there.....nice vid!

appreciate the feed.. you should see me on a mpc 2000xl i body them shits like there my kids ass and they did something wrong....

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
got the game on smash?! ya needs to hook up with them smash bros over here lol!

but dude, curious here, whats you're current outfit/backline ?

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
^^ hindu kush on the pic about 5 years old, i wouldnt recommend that ...buddah cheese, tabeslah and jack herrer is sweet stuff

no, what i meant is whats the setup, backline just means instrument list

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
direct outs all 16 of em..

ah you dont summ through the m-bus...just wondering im all over vca controlled summing right now but i dont want to go off topic on this, thanks!

members online