The new Fresh Prince?

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
Eh, I'd just let it be. Without James Avery, the show just wouldn't be the same...

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
Haha interesting.. i feel that what made Will in the Fresh Prince was him hustling for a career. In his youth. I am not sure how it would play out now. Regardless.. without most of the original cast it would potentially damage Will's career.

Charlie

TheHipHopRecords
Apparently Will Smith is working on bringing the sitcom back! Obviously it won't be as good as the original but still, it might be fun.

I hope they don't. I just don't think it would work. Hip-Hop is a fresh, fast moving, fast flowing machine. Fresh Prince, Hilary, Carlton and Jazz were all young back then. They're all in their mid 40's now. Taytana Ali must be in her mid 30's and of course James Avery went at the relatively young age of 58.

I also think Will Smiths stardom is in the stratosphere. He's almost too big, too famous and it would over shadow the rest. Just leave it and dip in now and again, like they did in the UK on the Graham Norton show in 2013

sYgMa

Making head bangers!!!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 26
I'm guessing he's gonna try to add his kids to the show... It's gonna be the Jaden and Willow show... booooring!

members online