The new ILL...

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
I know, I know, the site was down for about 2 days but now it's up!

Ok so here's the deal. There's a brand new forum and a brand new site. I made a lot of changes and plus since it's a new forum, it's also a new system. That's why it took me quite a bit of time to fix up all the code because I had to re-do a lot of it and I couldn't test it locally, I had to do it live.

There's still a lot that's not fixed. You may not notice the stuff that needs fixing but you might come across some errors. If you do, please send me a PM right away.

What's new?

Well, there's a lot! The forum has a lot of new features which I'm still learning myself so it will take time to get used to it. There's more options when posting a message, and the private messaging system is also new. I still have to mess with certain colors and pictures. If you look at the articles listing, a lot of the pics are either cropped horribly or are missing. That's gonna take a lot of time.

Also, let me know what you think of the colors. It's always hard to find a good color scheme and I can't please everyone. Remember that even though some people like dark backgrounds with white text, it's horrible for reading. As for the background of the site, I originally had a big picture and it was black. I might still go with that, but it's just that the big picture was slowing things down as the page loaded and since the forums can get busy, I want to stay away from that. So let me know, give me some feedback.

If you find a color scheme, give me the color codes!

Anyway, browse around and see what's what and enjoy. :)

p.s. I know the award icons are not there in the posts but I'm working on it.

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
Looking better already! Feelin it more

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Private messages are now "conversations".

You guys might want to change your avatar and signatures. Some of those are broken, it depends on what you have in there.

Thanks, saintjoe!

saintjoe

Audio Fanatic...
ill o.g.
yep, remember I always asked why i didn't get em...I'm good now. I like this forum software, been considering one for SAG. Already use a different software for the tutorial site, but this is pretty smooth.

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
Only thing Ive noticed so far, is the front page recognizes me as logged in but it only shows your avatar Fade lol

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Wow, you guys are blessed, LOL. You don't realize I've been at this for the entire week, each day ALL day. I'm wiped out! I'm gonna take a break now, so that's why if you guys see some errors, hit me up. And I'll leave some of the color coding to you guys, I don't think my eyes are even seeing colors right now.

members online

No members online now.