The new ILL...

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
where the fuck are my titles? Where the fuck are my B! and my A...and my other B!???

Fuck this...I'm canceling.

Lol...Should put a trophy for titles won...beat this...battle that...ill award....etc.

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
Cant multi qoute a post without it transporting me to bottom of the page for each quote

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
That got kinda corny quick, better to just do a thread in the basement

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
this new layout looks great.

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
Not sure. There's some addons but I don't think that's been done yet. Last time we did the callout thing on the forums, nobody used it!

Yeah true, but keep an eye on new members that can grow into this, i think the idea is still viable and unique for producer forum. The artist pages could add trophy beats for beats uploaded and used in battle and additional battle stats. This adds to that a good rating system that promotes selling that beat (through Ill shop or something), also, now that you can Like items you have a good voting system which should avoid difficult scripting.

The hard part is promo ofc, its fun that you get recognition for whomever on the forums. Maybe some people can use their connection for a remix competition for established artist as an exclusive to ill. There must be known artist that wouldnt mind giving one track for a remix comp.

Anyway, i say go for it.. As i recall the system wennt because the next upgrade wasnt compatible with that plugin. If it was still in here i bet it would still be used.

members online