The official "we want to hear some snippets" thread!!!

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
Of the Smash Brothers Album....lol

It's the most anticipated ILL independent album of '08 and we want some snippets of the "heat" damn it!

All that agree say "I", and boy....if we don't getz what we wantz NY is gonna burn. I ain't scared to cross the Mason Dixon line!!!!!!

Ash Holmz

The Bed-Stuy Fly Guy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 207
lol .. real soon my dude .. wow im honored that u posted that ... ... basically we have 11 out of 15 mixes already done and completed. Our engineer goes at a pace of two or three tracks a week so we should have the album mixed in two weeks tops.. the mastering process is pretty quick should only take a few days to a week tops after that ... i dont really wanna post anything thats not mastered. Lord as my witness I will immediatly leak out the single as a free download the very next day after getting that track mastered, as well as some teaser joints so people can get a feel for our sound. Believe me, im shaking with anticipation more than ANYBODY. I wanted to get this album out like yesterday of last year lol... its coming soon man .. real soon!

Kontents

I like Gearslutz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
Its funny LDB started this. Just the other day I was watching the Vid they posted and was like... damn I wish this would come out already or atleast have the whole track to listen to.

So far expectations are High and we know you guys are going to surpass the bar.

Keep it up.

Ash Holmz

The Bed-Stuy Fly Guy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 207
stress, unfortunately that track didnt make it to the album .. the main reason being that i never got bukus accapella ... if buku can get his verse to me I can still put the togther the track, but its too late to get it on the album, plus were out of money for the mixing lol .. but i could mix it myself and post it/give it away ... but i still need bukus accapella

classic

I am proud to be southern
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 90
HAHA.... I just peeped this thread...Its coming soon like ash already, said 11 out of 15 tracks are mixed the other 4 should be done in 2 weeks.. Once the single is mastered we willl leak that joint on here right away...

As far as a listeing party... thats not a bad idea if enough people are down.... we have been tossing that idea around...

class...

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
stress, unfortunately that track didnt make it to the album .. the main reason being that i never got bukus accapella ... if buku can get his verse to me I can still put the togther the track, but its too late to get it on the album, plus were out of money for the mixing lol .. but i could mix it myself and post it/give it away ... but i still need bukus accapella

all good. I just really wanna hear that shit.