Status
Not open for further replies.

50 cal

King of the West
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Out of all the things i've heard of, this might be the sickest of them all.WTF

Pentagon reveals rejected chemical weapons
THE Pentagon considered developing a host of non-lethal chemical weapons that would disrupt discipline and morale among enemy troops, newly declassified documents reveal.

Most bizarre among the plans was one for the development of an "aphrodisiac" chemical weapon that would make enemy soldiers sexually irresistible to each other. Provoking widespread homosexual behaviour among troops would cause a "distasteful but completely non-lethal" blow to morale, the proposal says.

http://www.newscientist.com/article...=mg18524823.800

Pentagon: 'Sex Bomb' Et Al Mostly Folly
WASHINGTON — Those who complain the military should make love, not war, may be happy to know that on at least one occasion, military scientists were searching for ways to break down the enemy with aching desire.

Now known as the "sex bomb," or in saucier headlines, the "gay bomb," scientists considered developing a chemical weapon with aphrodisiac qualities that would make enemy soldiers hopelessly, physically attractive to one another so as to paralyze their ranks and destroy morale.

The plan was unearthed by a government watchdog group that said it was just the tip of the iceberg of covert chemical and biological programs in the U.S military.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,146087,00.html

This is some dirty shit

pancakebunnny

needs more fartnoise
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
Shit. Cold Truth's been sweating that chemical out his pores for years now. No big news flash there.

But really though, which would you rather..... Napalming an enemy's troops, or turning that army into one huge shameful orgy? I wouldn't care to watch, but I'm sure the entertainment factor is higher with the gay bomb. Them dudes would be crying and shit, throwing up, but still unable to control their lust for each other. Ugh.

You guys acting like you're SURPRISED the government would use sheisty tactics. Hel-loooooooo. It's the government here. They master that shit.

J Rilla

Tha Fresh Prince of L.A.
ill o.g.
Dantson said:
Shit. Cold Truth's been sweating that chemical out his pores for years now. No big news flash there.

But really though, which would you rather..... Napalming an enemy's troops, or turning that army into one huge shameful orgy? I wouldn't care to watch, but I'm sure the entertainment factor is higher with the gay bomb. Them dudes would be crying and shit, throwing up, but still unable to control their lust for each other. Ugh.

You guys acting like you're SURPRISED the government would use sheisty tactics. Hel-loooooooo. It's the government here. They master that shit.
Wurd...I would rather have making hundreds of enemy soliders butt pirates on my consicience than hundreds of enemy lives on my conscience

J-ReZyN

Soul Slinger
ill o.g.
Damn...I don't know what's more disturbing, the "gay bomb" revelation or the fact that it doesn't surprise me, or most other Americans for that matter. We have some of the sickest minds you can imagine running this country. I gotta go with you on the napalming versus the bone up the crapper, it's more humane, but I bet there would be some really homophobic sodiers that would have chosen to be burnt to a crisp!

tricky spinz

Dead Man Walkin
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 12
psh, i think this is a great fucking idea. we ought to release some of that chemical into modern society. not only would it help stop prejudice since the gay population would grow and not be such a minority, but it would help out the world population crisis as well.

hey, i think we should give some of this shit to Krysolite. then he won't be so angry about women anymore and he'll just be happy about men instead!

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
it's one thing being extremely horny and other thing switching orientations.. but i guess it's possible. that shits gotta be extremely powerful to cause soldiers to stop marching and start on each other like that.. i agree with tricky though.. but i think they should specifically target middle aged white protestant males aka the republican party

5th Sequence

Hip Hop Head, Certified
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 198
lol this is definitely the weirdest shit i've ever heard. This one goes into my file of "WEIRD shit" next to J-Rezyn's avatar lol. Na but this is way more fucked up than that. I dont see how it could make them gay though, maybe just really reaaally horny.

Crazy shit though

Kevin A

Differentiated Rebel
ill o.g.
What is that avatar J-Rezyn? Looks like Micheal Jackson had a kid that turned into a zombie.

J-ReZyN

Soul Slinger
ill o.g.
Kevin A said:
What is that avatar J-Rezyn? Looks like Micheal Jackson had a kid that turned into a zombie.
HA HA...good description. The scary thing is he really looks like that! He's the result of another evil government project gone bad. LOL...

Status
Not open for further replies.