The Return of the Fresh Prince

• beat this! voting starts in...

Vince

2Cool2BeAHebrew
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
With a single produced by Kwamé ("...played out like Kwamé and those f*cking polka-dots") and a new album called Lost and Found.

Got the album today. Gonna listen it through, sleep on it, and give an opinion.

Does anyone have opinions on this album yet?

A B

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 32
aint heard the album buts what this business about kwame and polka dots all about?

Vince

2Cool2BeAHebrew
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Kwame's trademark...That quote is from Biggie, it totally ruined his career. He has a new alias now K1 Mil and he has produced On Fire by LLoyd Banks and stuff.

J

j2 is the name

Big Willie's new album. I'll be real with u. Along with everybody else, i was expectin MIB soundtrack part 3 but the prince came wit it. OK, its not a cd i would put into my mp3 player rotation but props should be given to the man. How long has it been since he dropped a cd?! His style is much updated and honestly I think he has more lyrical skills then most these gimmick rappers nowadays (*cough* i'm a hustler homie *cough*). Sadly in the 50 cent money bitches and 26" rim era, his album just doesnt stand a chance. He gets a firm pat on the back though.

PhleX

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Yea i heard that 1st single, what was it called... jump or summing not bad for ol' fresh prince good on him n shit still holding it down for that non gangsta thing he has... but like j2 said he aint got no chance, although with right promotion...