The Roots live are amazing

Tim D

Bitchn' Bout IRS
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
WHats good ya'll?

I just got back from a Roots concert at my school, it was fuckin ridiculous, prob the sickest concert ive ever seen. They do so much crazy shit its so sick, no boring parts, and they go non stop it was great

DjDelay

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I've seen them live before

They were cool, but when it came to give each player their solo I kind of lost intrest after seeing the bass player go wild for 3mins on end

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Yes, they are amazing live. I saw them here a few years ago, in '96 I think, simply amazing. Doing all their hits and all those cover songs, it's like they wouldn't leave! Ya the solos got a bit out of hand but the crowd was so into it that it didn't bother me at all. A definite must for everyone to see The Roots.

dialogic

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
i saw them w/ common in the d last yr and i gotta say after the common set, theirs was weak. i mean, the solos and covers were aiight but they even made their songs sound more like rock, which is cool but isnt what i payed to go see u know. then i saw nas a few weeks later, he REALLY put them to shame. still love the roots tho. pz

gram green

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
my roommates jazz/hip hop band opened up for them here in denver a week or so ago so i got to slide in carrying some drums... definately the best hip hop show i ever seen... deez mufffuccas did whole lotta love, smells like teen spirit, dont fear the reaper... crazy shit... ?uest is a fuckin pimp..... they show is so trump tight and all of them are some heavy fuckin players... i caught common for the electric circus tour and his band was real tight too... but the roots got they setlist sooooo fuckin tight... joint into next joint just flawless... it was some inspiring shit

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
yeah i seen em here at audiostistic a few eyars ago... they did quite storm....... bannanas...... plus there were like 10 b boy circles, it was crazy. i left contact high too......

Tim D

Bitchn' Bout IRS
ill o.g.
haha yea, people started break dancing right in the middle of the concert it was fuckin crazy, and the weed in the concert it ridiculous too