The Runners In Da Studio (Lil Wayne Beat)

ATL Crunk Man

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
I haven't been here in a while, so I'ono if this video has been posted before already, but here anyways... [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7hzQW-0uC8"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

The Runners are the producers who made the "Hustlin" beat for Rick Ross.

O

open mind

dat hustlin joint was hot.we'll def. gonna hear some mo from them.nice vid

manguino

Pressure Makes Diamonds
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 7
i honestly couldn't watch that without being slightly annoyed about how the white dude talked..

O

open mind

the motif is just EYE candy for the client LOL.they do all the shit with the software.
when client comes in and sees the mpc and motif korgs fantoms and wutnot they think oh shit this dude is expansive but its worth it LOL then when they leave they turn the pc on start reason or whateva and make their beat AHAHAHAHAH u betta believe dat.

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
Beat was aight......

Dude was playin the music while the other guy was talkin lol but Dude kept talkin... when someone plays music while u talkin it means "shut the fuck up nigga!"

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
i give him respect for makin his money..but hes jsut another wack nigga cuz he made a hit wit that hustin joint and if u notice that lil wayne joint is the same sound but different keys hes gonna fuckin play out his own shyt man no creativity just like Swiss

ATL Crunk Man

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
i give him respect for makin his money..but hes jsut another wack nigga cuz he made a hit wit that hustin joint and if u notice that lil wayne joint is the same sound but different keys hes gonna fuckin play out his own shyt man no creativity just like Swiss
They've established their own sound/style, so I think they're just stickin' with it. Whenever I hear a beat produced by them, I can usually tell they produced it, but I must say that they've proven their versatility. If you listen to Young Jeezy's "Go Getta feat. R. Kelly," or his "Dreamin feat. Keyshia Cole" song, you'll see what I mean. They produced both of those tracks.

O

open mind

its not a bad thing to have an own sound.even if u stick to it for a long time but u need to update lets say every 2 years or so.

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
its not a bad thing to have an own sound.even if u stick to it for a long time but u need to update lets say every 2 years or so.

nobody said it wuz bad to have ur own sound im def for ahaving ur own sound but its carried away when u use the exact sound..many ppl have there own sound like u can tell a premo beat or a 9th wonder beat or a rza beat etc. but cmon using the exact sound is corny different variations of ur own sound is one thing thas creative but using the exact sound is wack..

O

open mind

nobody said it wuz bad to have ur own sound im def for ahaving ur own sound but its carried away when u use the exact sound..many ppl have there own sound like u can tell a premo beat or a 9th wonder beat or a rza beat etc. but cmon using the exact sound is corny different variations of ur own sound is one thing thas creative but using the exact sound is wack..

i agree 100% i missunderstood your first statement then... yeah u cant use the same fuckin sounds over and over thats boring.

ATL Crunk Man

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
Not only do they use the same sounds all the time, but they also recycle melodies in some of their beats. After a while, dat shit gets annoying. Like I said earlier though, they've proven their versatility, so I can't hate on them.

eXampuL_oNe

LOW-PRO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
To me, these cats are killin shit! I love there sound and the tracks they produce. I could really care less if they "Re-use" melodies. Why not? Alot of top notch producers use the same sounds in beats: 9th wonder, Dre, Scott Storch, Kanye West, Just Blaze etc... So, why all the hate??? They're gettin thier money! I can't hate on that! I wish that was me in that position..

ATL Crunk Man

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
To me, these cats are killin shit! I love there sound and the tracks they produce. I could really care less if they "Re-use" melodies. Why not? Alot of top notch producers use the same sounds in beats: 9th wonder, Dre, Scott Storch, Kanye West, Just Blaze etc... So, why all the hate??? They're gettin thier money! I can't hate on that! I wish that was me in that position..
Recyclin' sounds isn't bad, but melodies are a different story. I like The Runners though. They're in my Top 5 producers list.

1. Drumma Boy
2. Shawty Redd
3. DJ Toomp/The Runners (either of them could go there)
4. Zaytoven
5. DJ Montay