The shit continues

• beat this! voting starts in...

andreas

Iller Than Most
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
Hi all.

As I wrote a few days ago my music computer got deleted and I lost 4 years of work.
And so, yesterday I was in the progress of installing XP all over again on it and guess what.

The fucking Windows CD exploded in my dvd burner/reader and now I can't fin the partitions in my disc cuz all was terminated in the middle of a format of the disks. And the DVD is probably busted aswell cuz I had to open it up to the sercuits to be able to clean it from all the pieces of the shattered disk.

Someone doesn't wan't me to ever be able to make music again. That's for got damn sure.

So I probably won't be able to check in for a lil while since I now don'tr have a working computer.
If I'm really luckly the disc and DVD is intact. But as shit have turned out lately I'm pretty sure theyr busted.

Later boys.

Just trying to keep from crying

ill o.g.
Holy shit, I'm shocked! What the heck? Shit out of luck...
Best of luck Andreas, please keep us up to date...

Best Regards,
Wings

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
woah there are like higher forces trying to kill your music,,,, its a hard way now, dont give up though!

Ozmosis

Sound Tight Productions
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 201
Im sorry to hear about that. You said you lost 4 years of work so im assuming you dont have backups. That should always be priority number one if your doing anything on the PC is to make backups regularly.

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
^ yea he knows, and i'm sure he's tired of hearin it.

That sux man.. i dont even know what else to say, wish there was some way we could help

sYgMa

Making head bangers!!!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 26
DAnm... you know what? I'd take that as an opportuity to reinvent myself musically...

Maybe it's time to try another route!

andreas

Iller Than Most
ill o.g.
My backup disc had to be formated cuz it stopped working. I made backups on it but it doesn't work for some reason.

I have one last slim hope. The husband of one of my friends from work has a computer firm and I have left him the disc. He has those kinds of programs that cops use to dig out info on lost discs. He says it takes a hell of a lot of time for it. THe program runs day and night for a week or so.

After that I'll know. but hopefully :)

Keeping my fingers crossed