The software we've all been looking for!!!

C

Copenhagen

It's here...! The new software that is sure to turn us all into big producers...

http://www.hiphopstarz.com/

(What's sad, is that a lot of kids are probably going to spend their money on this...and Doug E. Fresh (the official spokesperson) will laugh all the way to the bank.)

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
I spy a smiling, kid huggin' pharrel too, and I was always fooled believing he'd be on the W/1. I should've known better.

Highlights

Ehhh.... hehehe

Works with Windows 95, 98, 2000 and XP.
Features include easy drag and drop interface, ability to easily match beats per minute, (1)change skins, (2)contains 12 quality effects and a sample editor allowing the user to (3)cut & modify sounds with special effects!

This is really something

1. I finaly can change skins, this will do great on my amen breaks.
2. Besides having 12 quality effects, you have (3.) " SPECIAL EFFECTS " to cut & modify sounds.

You basicaly can't go wrong here.

Can save your song as MP3 or WAV files allowing you to mix and/or modify your newly constructed song in Hip Hop Starz DJ Mixmaster, Pro Tools or other professional music production software!

Wow! I couldnt dare to have wished for these features, no more screwin'around with aiff or ram now ey?!?!

This innovative software is designed for the beginner or intermediate user and is comparable to professional music production software for a fraction of the price!

Yes, all you beginner or intermediate users can become auto-retarded for just a fraction of the price. This innovating software is designed to keep you stupid for many years since it's incomparable to any difficult professional music production software.

Yes, for just a fraction of the price....And a big bag o' chips with dip...

29 bucks, but hey, it your call to fame ey ?!?!?

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
Hahahah i am thinking on switching over, damn now everytime i will listen to doug e fresh i will think he is pathethic.. well that is the way it goes gotto hustle alongside hahahahha.

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

YOOowww!!!!

AI AIGHT!!!!

------
Why not embed dawgy's face with the skins man, I'd surely buy one original copy, none of them cool warez could possibly top this.
------

And, just suppose, I was to make Techno or Gabber music with this no good piece of acsii, would it still be hiphop considering a strong product name like " Hip Hop Starz DJ Mixmaster ". Like whatever comes out it's going to be hiphop. Would be some good joke if some tiesto dude would mention he'd been using this for years makin trance cus he sucked at creating some ol' good hiphop with it.

I mean face it, it really doesn't get any easier than either Reason or FL FGS!

ill o.g.
Did anybody check out the commercial for it?

It looks like a skit from the chapelle show. I thought it was a joke.

"And if you act now, you can get a free HIP HOP STARZ chrome keychain!!!! Now only $29.95!!!!!"

This is bullshit.

eXampuL_oNe

LOW-PRO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
helix said:
Did anybody check out the commercial for it?

It looks like a skit from the chapelle show.

This is bullshit.
lol... u aint kiddin either... What a joke! Back in the day when i didn't know shit i would have probably been like "DAMN, thats dope"!!! But now i see the bullshit... The thing is, some dumb kid might start off with that until he comes to realize how wack it really is and then they will move on and possibly be ill.... U would be suprised from how much a wack program like that can wake someone up to a whole new understanding of makin beats and music... Shit, i know my first beat was done on a program like that, shit was wack... I thought i was the shit!!! Moral of the story, even though a hip hop legend is promoting it, "ITS STILL WACK"!!! lol...

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
Formant024 said:
I spy a smiling, kid huggin' pharrel too, and I was always fooled believing he'd be on the W/1. I should've known better.

Ehhh.... hehehe

This is really something

1. I finaly can change skins, this will do great on my amen breaks.
2. Besides having 12 quality effects, you have (3.) " SPECIAL EFFECTS " to cut & modify sounds.

You basicaly can't go wrong here.

Wow! I couldnt dare to have wished for these features, no more screwin'around with aiff or ram now ey?!?!

Yes, all you beginner or intermediate users can become auto-retarded for just a fraction of the price. This innovating software is designed to keep you stupid for many years since it's incomparable to any difficult professional music production software.

Yes, for just a fraction of the price....And a big bag o' chips with dip...

29 bucks, but hey, it your call to fame ey ?!?!?

THiS iS SoMETHiNG THAT iVE ALWAYS WANTED To SAY, THAT i DoNT iNTEND To BE NEGATiVE oT oFFENSiVE BUT SoME PEoPLE MiGHT TAKE oFFENSE To.

FoRMANT, YoU MY FRiEND ARE AN ASSHoLE.....LOL

PLEASE UNDERSTAND i MEAN No HARM WiTH THiS STATEMENT, i EVEN THRoUGH iN A CHEESY ASS "LOL".
BUT THAT LAST PoST WAS SoME FUNNY SHiT THAT oNLY A CoMPLETE ASSHoLE (LiKE MYSELF, iM AN ASSHoLE) WoULD CoME UP WiTH.LoVE THE SARCASM ToO. PLEASE KEEP iT UP.

To MY oTHER "FELLoW" ASSHoLES oF iLLMUZiK...
TRUTH
RIGOR
iNNERCiTY(WHEREVER YoU ARE)
FREAK (AT TiMES)
AND THE oNE oR TWo iM FoRGETTiN

i SEE YoU ALL AT WoRK AND iM PRoUD....SNiFF....

AS FAR AS DoUG E. GoES, iM DiSSAPPOiNTED, BUT iM NoT SURPRiSED.
WE STiLL HAVE KRS THoUGH.
HELL NEVER TRY To SELL ME A FoRMAN GRiLL.

ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
Cope: good looking out! :yes:

Formant: your post had me laughin' for like the whole day! :lol: :laugh:

Guevara: no comment! :D

but yo, don't hate! i'm gonna ditch reason & fruity and move to this QUALITY piece of software!
C'mon ya'll, it has everything we have dreamt of:

1. Software simulates recording studio and DJ mixing equipment - OH MY GOD!
2. Allows you to create the music, add vocals, mix it, and master it - i always wanted to create my own music!
3. Enables you to create hip hop/pop/dance tracks in mp3s format to burn to CD with ease - DANCE & POP is the way to go!
4. Amazingly affordable at $29.95! - and cheap as well!
5. Hip Hop Producer comes with 1100 pop, rap, and hip hop samples - word up! FREE OF CHARGE SAMPLES!!!

THIS IS THE NEXT LEVEL YO! DON'T SLEEP!

and now for real - this shit is a total piece of crap! and like merc said - it's gonna make millions of dollars... it's very sad how all these companies come up with crap and sell it to the masses. people just don't have a clue... classic had summarized it splendidly: "when will people learn that there is no easy way to become good at anything"!!!

Word,
Wings

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
Guevara said:
THiS iS SoMETHiNG THAT iVE ALWAYS WANTED To SAY, THAT i DoNT iNTEND To BE NEGATiVE oT oFFENSiVE BUT SoME PEoPLE MiGHT TAKE oFFENSE To.

FoRMANT, YoU MY FRiEND ARE AN ASSHoLE.....LOL

PLEASE UNDERSTAND i MEAN No HARM WiTH THiS STATEMENT, i EVEN THRoUGH iN A CHEESY ASS "LOL".
BUT THAT LAST PoST WAS SoME FUNNY SHiT THAT oNLY A CoMPLETE ASSHoLE (LiKE MYSELF, iM AN ASSHoLE) WoULD CoME UP WiTH.LoVE THE SARCASM ToO. PLEASE KEEP iT UP.

To MY oTHER "FELLoW" ASSHoLES oF iLLMUZiK...
TRUTH
RIGOR
iNNERCiTY(WHEREVER YoU ARE)
FREAK (AT TiMES)
AND THE oNE oR TWo iM FoRGETTiN

i SEE YoU ALL AT WoRK AND iM PRoUD....SNiFF....

AS FAR AS DoUG E. GoES, iM DiSSAPPOiNTED, BUT iM NoT SURPRiSED.
WE STiLL HAVE KRS THoUGH.
HELL NEVER TRY To SELL ME A FoRMAN GRiLL.

Ehm... Thanx I guess hehe, best asshole on the block. Besides being a sarcast im a cynicus too, so yeah, I must be a complete asshole lol!

Rigor's no asshole, he's a scary dirty lowdown bastard

massikrbeats

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
LOL!! Ok, ok, i admit....i was suckered into doug e's scam when he first announced the program....i shoulda known better. I do have the software (which shouldn't even be called software) it's just 3 discs of bullshit, really.....I can't even play it off and say "but i can use the samples". they're weak! I should've signed up for illmuzik before i copped it!! LOL

HoLL@