The Source: Roundtable Discussion on Hip-Hop

J Cro

Hulkamaniac
ill o.g.
i been scopin the cover for awhile at the library but never sat down and read it until now. that shit is stupid.

T

ThePryme

Eve's stutter is driving me nuts I can't finish that article :-/

B

Big La

It's sad. The only people who would have something interesting to say (chuck d and talib kweli) don't say anything. Instead they focus on eve, damien and BENZINO? come on, man?

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
I started reading it but realized how long it was and it doesn't seem to be that interesting anyway.

Hey, maybe we should have an IllMuzik roundtable discussion on the current state of music production. Hmmm... I think I'm on to something.

B

BeatTRibe

That's why the Source is a shit rag...give me Elemental instead.

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
*yawn* huh? oh. another roundtable discussion? is that what it's called? you mean that thing the source does every so often to make it look like they're concerned about something? oh, ok. i get it. hey, benzino, when you get through contradicting yourself enough to give even the great KRS one a run for his money, maybe you can find the time to realize that you really do suck. then again, who cares? its only music, right? the people at the source should get their ideas straight before they make a lame attempt like this to appear concerned about...... what, exactly? its just entertainment, right? they promote that train of thought more than anyone else. but hip hop is in a state of emergency, right? right? i'm,goin back to sleep.... wake me up when the editor of XXL stops gloating.....

bigdmakintrax

BeatKreatoR
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 123
The Source

I say that all of these mags usually serve certain interests...really there are no real magazines...... I met the editor Emma for E2k at an event I attended she seemed nice plus they had little virtual mpc on there for your computer...www.e2kmagazine.com , but seriously you should write Kim Osario (editor for The Source) and voice your concerns about their content9I am sure they've never heard anything b4), I am not sure about XXL but I ran an ad on there once and got a free subscription so they're in my list of good mags.....but as far as the article on Jah Rule and murder inc I thought that was really one sided....LOL

TITO

MAESTRO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 7
im a 100% XXL reader, to me they keep shit real, on the other hand :shoot:Benzino is part owner of the sause and with him having beef with shady aftermath thats a conflict of intrest.

im still a subscriber to the source,:argue: XXL, and vibe thats one of the ways i keep up with the industry.