The Things I Hate...

• beat this! voting starts in...
Status
Not open for further replies.

Knock Out

Rap's Genious
ill o.g.
Here's the point: since every thinking brain has different opinions, some people will feel beats that others dislike. I know some kids that thought Grindin' was off the hook, but I personally didn't like it that much. You gotta give props to the Neptunes though, because sometimes you have to take that risk of putting out a beat that has a funny instrument or melody.

Knock Out

Rap's Genious
ill o.g.
No not at all?? Ok, maybe you don't HAVE to take that risk but if you know you're nice it's more than ok to take a risk. Like I said, I knew people who thought that beat was one of thier hottest, it's all a matter of opinion. I don't care if the instrument is a pig squeeling, if it fits in and you can vibe to it, so be it. *I don't know why I even bothered responding to you, you can't even back yourself up on it. Just "no not at all."

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
oh, yeah, the topic was about things that Knockout hates and what we think of that...........

well i herd chingy for the first time today..... WHOA..... i never thought that a rapper of his awesome(*snicker*) prowess would grace us this soon.. (*howling laughter*) .......... i mean, this guy is the next B.I.G!!!

Chingy is HORRIBLE......... seriously, HORRIBLE..... but, you know, thats what the buying public wants, thats what we end up with!!!!

GET DOWN WITH THE WACKNESS!!! COME, WITNESS WITH YOUR OWN EYES THE DUMBING DOWN OF AMERICA!!!!!! TONIGHT, ON THE NEWEST REALITY SHOW.......... "WHEN BAD MUSIC MAKES LOTS OF PEOPLE RICH"..... AND... YOU, THE VIEWERS AT HOME ARE A PART OF THE PLOT!!!!! STARRING CHINGY, BONECRUSHER, LIL JOHN AND THE WACKAS- UH, UM... EASTSIDE BOYS!!! NELLY!!!! WITH A SPECIAL GUEST, SOUL-SELLING APPARANCE BY............... NONE OTHER THAN......... BENZINO!! YES,YOU HEARD IT RIGHT FOLKS, THE HERO OF BLACKNESS IN HIP HOP, THE VERY SAME MAN WHO SAYS EMINEM IS STEALING FOOD OUT THE LITTLE BLACK BABIES MOUTHS, THE GUY WHO SAYS THAT EMINEM IS POLLUTING HIP HOP DUE TO HIS INHERENT, UNDENIABLE WHITENESS....YES, THATS HIM FOLKS!!! THE SAME GUY WHO WORKS WITH THE FOUNDER OF THE WORLDS LEADING MAGAZINE FOR LL THINGS (supposedly) HIP HOP, THAT CRAZY............. white guy? what the-? oh....i'm still on air? oh...DAVE MAYS!!!!!!!!! yes folks, now you too can be a part of this smashing new phenomenon.. stay tuned. premiers Thursday night, * pm on your local Fox affiliate, followed by constantly airing reruns on MTV and VH1, all day every day until season two.................

Knock Out

Rap's Genious
ill o.g.
Originally posted by Truth Told
oh, yeah, the topic was about things that Knockout hates and what we think of that...........

*No it wasn't bro, it was supposed to be what YOU guys hate in the industry. I was just listing what I didn't like.

D

drew_petti

mad scientist

hahaha...you single me out in your response???

MORRRRRRRRRRRRTALLLLLLLLLLLLLL KOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMBATTTTTTTT!!!!!!!

hey man, for real...you talk about a man's wife like that, you're asking for a beating....uh yeah...like I could hit you through a screen...but seriously.

This is the internet and all, but have some couth. My fiance is not some little girl at a club who is "drunk and horny". She happens to be a 2nd grade school teacher, with her master's degree in psycology. She likes the young guns song, because of the drums, the tempo. and the hook.

btw, the way....your silly ass doesnt want to give the neptunes props, but you're quoting a jay-z song that they produced.

:shoot: (insert mad scientist here)

Attachments

• cripple111.jpg
    cripple111.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 147

inrctyhoodmusic

Muzik Militant
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
Originally posted by Robin Yorhouse
Yooo, inrctyhoodmusic..you're getting a bit emo. The first half of that
post was a name-calling, verbal attack at Knock Out, and basically he
got you on the fact, if you really are older, you're not even acting your
age bro. How would you talk shit in the beginning, and end the SAME
post by saying you don't? Let's get in check here. Personally, with beef
like this, I wouldn't get emotions into this when it's the net.

The point of this board is to improve production skills by giving feedback
and constructive criticism as well as ideas to others, so for name calling
to go one makes it a waste.

So let's get back on topic, kiddos.

Who are you captin save a hoe.....(no disrespect to Knock Out)The man defended himself an here you come on the back end of things taking up for him Nobody else said anything because he said enough...Next time mind your business..If the the point of the board is to "improve production skills by giving construtive crticism as well as ideas to others " that whole top half of your post shouldn't have been there at all....next time you decide to get at me wiat until we have a difference in opinions with each other first

So Lets really get back on topic...
*sorry about that fade and copenhagen no more internet beefing in this theard from me

D

drew_petti

LMAO

hahahaha....this man said "captain save a hoe (no disrespect to knock out)"

hahahahahaha...that was funniest shit I've seen all day....

that's one of my favorite songs of all time....CLASSIC....

MadScientist

Geniuz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 20
So Damn Sensitive!!

LOOK! The neptunes come with some cool sh*t once every blue moon. But a lot of there beats sound the same. Some do get me moving in the club, But not "Grindin" or "when the last time" (SUCKED) I'm sure any producer in here can make one dope ass beat and keep using the same sounds over and over again. I don't regurgitate the same beat with the same sounds. Also people in here take sh*t way to personal. I didn't know that men could be so sensitive. :fuckyou:

I quoted Jay-z's lyrics not the beat....... Idiot!
(you know who I'm talkin' about):tomato: :moon: :booty: :lol: :laugh:

Knock Out

Rap's Genious
ill o.g.
Re: So Damn Sensitive!!

Originally posted by MadScientist
But not "Grindin" or "when the last time" (SUCKED)

WHAT!!?? "When the last time" was sick, you're the first person I've heard say they don't like it. Also, the song "Virginia" had an ill beat by the Neptunes, and that doesn't sound like any of thier other beats.

MadScientist

Geniuz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 20
Your pickin' out one beat out of thousands they have produced. Whatever fu_kin sound they used in "when the last time" was annoying and elementry. Sounds like some tires squeaking or something like that. Pure Garbage. I still like some of there sh*t though..... so don't get me wrong. I Just aint feelin' those two the most.

nasir jones

The Perfectionist!!
ill o.g.
Your pickin' out one beat out of thousands they have produced. Whatever fu_kin sound they used in "when the last time" was annoying and elementry. Sounds like some tires squeaking or something like that. Pure Garbage. I still like some of there sh*t though..... so don't get me wrong. I Just aint feelin' those two the most.
I got a mad respect for you MadScientist,but I don't think you can do a beat like this!!
Peace!!:rolleyes:

C

Copenhagen

Peeps, you're not getting back on topic and now the thread seems to turn into yet another Love vs. Hate Neptunes thread...for which reason I'm closing the thread.

Oh yeah, and ease up guys...! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online