The Truth behind Hip-Hop

• beat this! voting starts in...

Vince

2Cool2BeAHebrew
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
http://www.cm-life.com/vnews/display.v/ART/2005/05/02/4275b4f6cfda4
I've stop listening to Hip-Hop since I now know it's the music of the Anti-Christ.

Thanks Elder G. Craige Lewis a.k.a. Elder Bullshit!

Brain washed dumb ass said:
Dorthy Beemon said she will not be listening to Jay-Z or Alicia Keys anymore because of what she learned from Lewis’ presentation.

“Honestly, I had to do a huge check on myself,” the Saginaw sophomore said. “I went through my CD case and threw out a lot of my CDs.”

Some people need to do a huge check on theirself. Honestly, who listens to bullshit like that?

Equelizer

BEAT HEAD LOCKER
ill o.g.
That is the most ignorant shit, I ever read in my life. Anti-Christ? C'mon man. :bash:

P

Protege

hey vince, stop being a pussy!! dont let other people make decisions for you, you week minded fool!

Ado

The Rappin' Dead
ill o.g.
LAME. I dont personally agree but hey...

Protege, dont provoke the fools to come out and cause yet another thread to be shut down. PLEASE, EVERYBODY, DO NOT OVER REACT.

(I bet only 3 people are gonna listen.)

P

Protege

I'm dissing him because he's dissing hip hop!!! Illmuzik.com is a place where people who live and breathe hip hop reside, and this guy has got to say something stupid to offend all of us. If he says that hip hop is music of the antichrist, then he's dissing US personally. I know he has a right to his opinion, but at least keep it to yourself, and don't offend anyone.

P

Protege

oh shit!!! Im SORRy guys i didnt get the post. I thought He stopped listening to hip hop. My BAD. I personally apologize to everyone including he who posted the thread.

T

The Bastard

jay z is the TRUTH behind hip hop. holla achaaa boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
Cold Truth said:
i promise to leave this thread alone entirely.
You've already broken your promise, you better get the truth part out of your name :p

Equelizer

BEAT HEAD LOCKER
ill o.g.
Protege said:
oh shit!!! Im SORRy guys i didnt get the post. I thought He stopped listening to hip hop. My BAD. I personally apologize to everyone including he who posted the thread.

I was wondering why you was so mad at him.

Vince

2Cool2BeAHebrew
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
the whole "I've stopped listening to hip-hop" was quite ironic. I thought I made it clear by calling him Elder Bullshit :p

but anyways...

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
she's a little kid, the perfect subject for that kind of peer-pressure fear tactics. krsone? she should have mentioned wutang: they always say god to each other. that raft of a story had more holes in it than a.. a... uh ... .. ehh nevermind

Kevin A

Differentiated Rebel
ill o.g.
All things are lawful but all things are not expediant. That's for anyone trying to reason otherwise.

As for illmuzik, the site is about production not hip hop, atleast that's my opinion. As for hip hop, my opinion is that most of the lyrical content is stupid and that i'd have to be suspect of anyone who disagree to be stupid also. If you are a person who believes in Christ and offended by hip hop being called the music of the Anti-christ you really need to know what expediant is rather being concerned about the anti-christ. As for the anti-christ it is idividualized. The anti-christ is a spirit, and it dwell in many, so it really depends of who and what is said, not a generalization. But anyone who knows better, knows that God is not tolerable of the ideas that are promoted in most popular hip hop. I produce because it gives me the power to make my own music, not music like everyone else. Straight is the path, no wide. Ultimately the choice is always yours, and hip hop makes money for a reason, because alot of people are washed and don't care, so why act like you care now? It won't change nothing. The large fact of the matter is is that hip hop/rap is being used negatively most of the time, and most reconized that way. Religeous or not, that's plan to see.

ill o.g.
Over history, every time some new form of music swept over an entire generation of youngsters and loosened em up a bit etc. there have always been people pointing fingers and saying it the devils work. jazz and bebop was devil music, rock & roll was devil music, house was devil music, etc i could go on. this is isnt the first time people have said stuff like that about hiphop either.

its more due to the people who believe this and spread it around more than the music, you should realize that. this shit isnt even interesting, its fucking corny, goofy, and fucking ridiculous. you shouldnt even be taking it seriously let alone posting links to it.

every one has their own opinions and views and beliefs, and this is fine. i dont blame or hate on good christians (or peoples of other faiths) that believe this or spread the word on it. it is their belief (many of the subjects on hiphop tracks go against what the bible says), and they also believe they should spread the word of their faith. this is fine and doesnt bother me and it shouldnt bother you either, you should just be adult enough to be able to listen, acknowledge you heared, and do what you want with it. you dont HAVE to agree, or try and discuss it. its fine to both just be able to say 'i believe this you believe that, done. lets go on to some other shit we CAN talk about with eachother, or discuss this rationally and friendly without finger pointing and nastiness.'

thats just my 2 cents.

Peace

Ado

The Rappin' Dead
ill o.g.
^^^I feel you bro. This isn't the first and me being the muzik lover I am, I hope it wont be the last. I like new types of muzik and this is only a part of evolution in muzik. This is basically the HipHop Renaissance.