The US has lost its mind..

Sincock

Fucking Wankers
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 8
I wasn't knocking the US. Just in my experience people who say stuff like that haven't been around much.
I've heard people say it about Aus too and that's usually the case.

It's a silly thing to say. We usually feel more comfortable in familiar surroundings, it's reassuring. different cultures and ways of speaking are too challenging for some so they try to convince themselves that where/what they are is the best.

I love Australia and can't think of anywhere else I would like to live but I wouldn't go so far as to say something like that. I'm sure there's plenty of other places that would be similarly awesome.

RaO large

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Ever been out of the US? I'd be guessing you haven't done much travelling.

I love to travel. South America, Europe, Africa and Asia my man. I've bee lucky to see and experience a lot of things in my short life. I've been to enough places to know that every nation has it's positives and negatives and for my money I still take America.
That being said, I have yet to live for an extended period in any of the places I've visited and the more I travel the less I know.

Sincock

Fucking Wankers
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 8
I love to travel. South America, Europe, Africa and Asia my man. I've bee lucky to see and experience a lot of things in my short life. I've been to enough places to know that every nation has it's positives and negatives and for my money I still take America.
That being said, I have yet to live for an extended period in any of the places I've visited and the more I travel the less I know.

Each to their own I guess.

I have lived outside of Australia and am glad to be back, really, really glad.