AMG

God:Mind~Asiatic
ill o.g.
7 years old. That was amazing!

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
His peeps are prolly all super controlling and shit...lol...
The parents that try and take over and live vicariously through their kids..
Would have been funny if his father kept easing into the frame and bein all
"Naw Naw Son you gotta do it like THIS" and fuckin shit up...

That Kids amazing, I guess it depends on the toys you give em as a kid..
Ida been bad with an mpc at 5,6,7 too lol

bigdmakintrax

BeatKreatoR
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 123
hot ! he has some skills, well here is the bottom line a guitar or a piano given to someone with natural or prodigal talent, was the ticket say 10-15 years or more ago, and was the bar for talent and to separate who is musically inclined etc at a young age, then if you weren't a good soloist or no inclination for it then you had to find a band willing to go with your ideas and theirs and make them all mesh and then create finished work, like I started out (in an organized band) that's all changed, it's no longer a guitar or piano, it's a whole studio basically a kid has access to a complete studio to present his talent and ideas (a one man show not just a solo instrument), a la, fruity loops, reason or whatever, which is absolutely wonderful.
Technology has accelerated the ability to make music on a complete level where there is no need to think collabo, organized music, theory etc, band practice, school grades and competion to measure your talent and abiltiy like 1st chair, 2nd chair or competitions on reading and writing music for longetivity and more wide application, or motivation to make music in a collective fashion or really even be social LOL, a kid can take his idea from start to finish and do whatever they want to, and by the way as we all know, with high quality....
There is no telling what the next generation will be doing since this is the first generation that really moved into the realm of "anyone can produce a record" for free or at very low investment mindset and I need no one else..... props on that video, I will keep my eyes open on this young kid and his music.

ATL Crunk Man

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
His peeps are prolly all super controlling and shit...lol...
The parents that try and take over and live vicariuosly through their kids..
Would have been funny if his father kept easing into the frame and bein all
"Naw Naw Son you gotta do it like THIS" and fuckin shit up...

That Kids amazing, I guess it depends on the toys you give em as a kid..
Ida been bad with an mpc at 5,6,7 too lol
His father is the C.E.O. of Oomp Camp. He's Big Oomp himself, da fat dude w/ da long braids, and da long white tee on in da 2nd video.

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
His father is the C.E.O. of Oomp Camp. He's Big Oomp himself, da fat dude w/ da long braids, and da long white tee on in da 2nd video.

Oh well that explains it then...Actually thats better...lol...
At least if they are gonna be all that way it helps to own it all the way around..

members online