The Worst Right Now??

• beat this! voting starts in...

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
ok, we always ask the "whose the best....." or "hated" , etc. but who are the worst artists out? whats the worst you have heard the last few years, wether, producer, mc, your friend, WHOEVER?
i'm not just talkin "timbaland is wack, he jacked this or that, kanye west just samples this, etc.." but really, the worst thing you have heard musically. you can lazilly make a track that sells millions (see the swizz beats threads on that debate...) and you can lazilly make something good, but what really, REALLY sucks out there? :booty: :shootout:

milLion

buildin'
ill o.g.
good question -- off hand i can't think of what really sounds horrible -- usually stuff that makes it to the mainstream has some decency to it -- hmmmm........

interesting to hear what others think

inrctyhoodmusic

Muzik Militant
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
Hood money by Capone n Norega--The production makes you not want to listen to the lyrics

Pimp juice--Nelly...the dumbest rapper in the game example ..I'm a sucker for corn rolls and manacured toes???manacure hands pedicure feet!!Peddicured would have fit the same way...I got the rose not the one with the stems the one with the rims???I always thought is was a ROLLS ROYCE!!! And his newest dummy rap pimp juice treat you like you from milwauki
(or however it's spelled) and send you green bay packin???Green bay and millwauki are two different cities in wissconsin...He should know that millwauki is not a state...Where was he in when it was time to go over the 50 states in school...I think he was cuttin class lettin lose some pimp juice and in return his brain got some stupid juice

MadScientist

Geniuz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 20
Lil Jon and The Eastside Boys

:shoot: :splat:
Lil Jon has to be one of the worst artist right now!
All he does is scream on a F**king record repeating the same thing. How much brains does that take? When a artist like that goes Platinum it makes me wonder..... If he can do it anybody can.
But this is what screws up the Rap game. Because when an idiot like Lil Jon comes out and makes it, every other idiot feels the same way. With that said, they flood the industry therefore making it harder for people with real talent to make it.

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
well, ,ooks like i have to agree with everything so far!!! i would just like to throw out this bonecrusher character. his name sucks..... and then so does his ability to, um, rap? is that what he does? he just kind of moans and that beat bugs the hell out of me... it sounds like a preset from a third rate keyboard company....

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
Anything other than hip-hop SUCKS! j/p. I try to keep an open mind about all artist and producers out there. Some I like very much and others I don't but, after seeing what it really takes to "make it big" these days, I give them all props.
Q:So whats the difference between "the GOOD, the BAD and the UGLY?"
A:a matter of opinion

--dac

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
LOL, inrctyhoodmusic your quotes from Nelly's lyrics are hilarous! It makes you wonder how much edumacation these guys have.

And hey, isn't Lil' John the guy that does the song I Don't Give a Fuck? Like, he just yells it over and over. Pure trash.

highlite80

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
the big tymas,bonecrusher,silk the shocker was really bad,nelly,that kidd that sings that song "right der",bizarre from d12,madd rapper,scarface has gotten progressivly worse,freeway,ummmmmmmm................

D

drew_petti

WHAT?

how are you going to diss scarface? you crazy!!!!!!!! ..hahahaha

The Fix was a classic...and that new album that dropped (balls and my word) was good, even though the material was dated outakes from old albums (J prince put it out to complete face's contractual obligations).

Man, I aint doggin' any rappers gettin spins, or sales. They are all doing their thing.

When you are successful, people hate on you.

you guys crack me up!!!!!

:soapbox:

themucka

"The man behind the Hits"
ill o.g.
SCARFACE IS KING... I RECENTLY PUT OUT A THREAD CAN CLASSIC ALBUMS STILL BE MADE.... AND I TOTALLY FORGOT THIS ALBUM... HE MADE RADIO PLAY HOOD SH*@#.. I FEEL FACE...
NOW FOR NELLY..??..?? HE'S DEFINETLY NOT NMBR 1.. AND SPEAKING OF ONE KRS DID A TRACK WICH MY BOY PRODUCED GATO.. FEAT.. PEEDO LUNA EMPIRE..
THAT TRACK IS CLASSIC HIP HOP.. CHECK 4 IT.. ONLINE..
I LIKE LIL JON HE DOESN'T CLAIM A SPOT HE JUST DOES KRUNK MUSIC FOR THE SOUTH.. AND CLUBS... LOOK AT ALL THE LADIES GET DOWN .. TO GET LOW

highlite80

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
don't get me wrong scarface of the ghettoboys,mr.scarface is back,the diary,all the ghettoboys albums,i still play em all the time but ever since that 2 disk album my homies i just can't feel him,you right though he's worth enough that it really doesn't matter what anyone thinks.....................peace

D

drew_petti

damn dog

man...you missin' out!!!! for real, download some of "the fix", and if you like it, go out and buy it to support!!!!

my homies wasnt his best material, but that came out almost six years ago......

hahahaha...we like Lil Jon....Lil Flip....Lil Troy...Lil Keke....Big Mike...Big Pokey...Big Steve.....Big Moe....Big Mello (RIP)....

LIL & BIG

gotta love h-town!!!!

:alcoholic

TITO

MAESTRO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 7
Re: Lil Jon and The Eastside Boys

Originally posted by MadScientist
:shoot: :splat:
Lil Jon has to be one of the worst artist right now!
All he does is scream on a F**king record repeating the same thing. How much brains does that take? When a artist like that goes Platinum it makes me wonder..... If he can do it anybody can.
But this is what screws up the Rap game. Because when an idiot like Lil Jon comes out and makes it, every other idiot feels the same way. With that said, they flood the industry therefore making it harder for people with real talent to make it.

no creativity no skills not a trend setter, i dont really know what these guys are about but they are taking up tv and radio spots

B

Bill

Ja rule and Ashanti mesmerise, it music like this that reminds you of the mc hammer days and vanilla ice days. It's taking hip hop and transforming it into some poppy thing.

D

detox_one

This my list of whack rappers.
Ja Rule
Nelly
Trick Daddy
MC Hammer (current)
LIL KIM
(If you heard the mexican gangster rappers like...)
LIL ROB
DARK ROOM FAMILIA
Night OWL, and all the "POCOS PERO LOCOS"
hERES SOME QUOTES FROM DIALTED PEOPLES... "EMCEES WITHOUT A VOICE SHOULD WRITE A BOOK", AND "ALL THE WAHCK RAPPERS NEED TO BE SERVICED"

J

joblack00

hmmm right now CHINGY has to be the worst rapper out. How did this cat get a deal. I think I brought it on myself. One day walking home from my 9-5 I was thinking who is going to be the next big thing out of St Louis and I accidentially turned on BET and saw this cat's video. "That shake it like ere shit" or whatver he says rhymes with ERE which is supposed to be a big midwest way of saying things.

And then I was watching BET music video awards and he was on there getting interviewed doing the countdown.

He makes me want to smash my turntable over his head and choke him with all the AV cables I own.

My list of whack rappers go

Chingy

Nelly

Busta Rhymes *fuck what you heard he sucks now*

Ja Rule *he was actually respectable on Streets is Watching

That wierd dude from Goodie Mob with the bald head

Master P & his son *Who woulda known a whack rapper would produce one just as bad*

Baby *the bird man ish is corny*

Petey Crakk ( you coulda chosen any other name but you chose that)

Joe Buddens (I use to even like him and very disapointed he took the jiggy route which he sucks at)

Fabolous (he use to amuse the hell ouf of me now I want to rush him)

Noreaga (wow, I cringe at some of the discordant beats he chooses to rhyme on I wonder if he even hears them before he drop his verse they are pure garbage)

Camron (after reading an article about how he just raps for 2 months out the year just to have enough money to chill in Miami he is on my list. He also calls rap a hobby. But I still listen certain songs on his album because the production is nice)

Loon (nuff said)

Cappadonna ( he has reuined alot of WU Songs and continues to)

JUNGLE ( he completely destroyed Nas's Stay Chisled which I believe is him. I hope that wasn't Large Professor

Nature (I saw him get dissed by a white boy named Raze-1 in a battle he was hosting at my school)

that's all I can think of for the moment