The worst track by one of your favorite producers.

• beat this! voting starts in...

Vince

2Cool2BeAHebrew
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
The Game - No More Fun and Games by Just Blaze is crap, imo.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Premier's track on Royce the 5 9's last album. Ughhh. Garbage.

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
i thought that Hip Hop beat was tight, definately better than some of his Gangstarr stuff ^^ if its the one u meant.

trinidad

The Last B-Boy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
Tru that it is better than some of the Gangstar stuff I didnt think it was premos best but i did think the song complete with Royce on it is hott i acctually bought death is certine just for that song, it wasnt "Boom"(that song is classic) but that joint was tight

Equelizer

BEAT HEAD LOCKER
ill o.g.
Swiss Beats- B-Boy Stance- Cassidy's Album

Dre's- When the Guns Come Out- 50's Album

Scott Storch-Tupac's Loyalty Album

I can't think of nothing else....the first two irritate the hell out of me...and them my niggas.

Oh yeah, The Equelizer-Warrior-Yung Thuro's Black Out Album......that was some of my worst shit.

T

The Bastard

rzas beat on the song ''fast cars'' off the new birth of a prince album is garbage in its purest form , he has another one equal in wackness off the digital bullet album on the song called ''be a man'' besides them tracks both albums are pretty dope tho

Qwerty

Sshsh-Straight fiya!
ill o.g.
fast cars??? that beat is nice , the hell you talking???!!! i guess everybody's taste differs

T

The Bastard

Qwerty said:
fast cars??? that beat is nice , the hell you talking???!!! i guess everybody's taste differs
lol you for real? we should post the shit sumwhere and see what cats think lol

P

Protege

Goldigger by Knaye West... i just thought it was horrible when I first heard it.

berserk

Monster Music
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
rich girl - eve and gwen... dre... i'm ashamed...

Vince

2Cool2BeAHebrew
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
i'm pretty sure that the beat ain't his though.

members online