themucka upgrding 2 hd2 accel

themucka

"The man behind the Hits"
ill o.g.
yes i have now upgraded my studio...

2 the bad ass hd system...

here are a pic on how it coming about... will show the final product next week

the only changing is the pro tools set up...

in these picks you can see the 888 i used and the mackie d8b i jus purchased
off some cat for 4 grand couldn't say no... with every plug in.. and vrs 5.0
which can control pro tools...

so now there will be a mackie 32/8 i have available 4 2gs fully functional.. with a meter bridge..

themucka has officially left the tdm world and has moved 2 hd like the other studios

the pic shows off the new mackie d8b... my old pro tools set up and some of my keyboard and my new mpc4000... jus staying current with the times yall pz

tell me what you think

vitaminman

IllMuzik Staff
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Mucka,

Man, that looks like a HOT setup!!! What's the rack unit above the MPC?

Take care,

Nick

themucka

ill o.g.
above the mpc is a

TRITON RACK/
WITH A ROLAND XV5050 RACK
AND A YAMAHA MOTIF RACK

ALSO THERE ARE A SUPERNOVA 2.. AT LEFT OF THE MPC..
AND ABOVE THAT NOVA IS THAT MICRO KORG

HERE ANOTHER PIC OF THE RIGHT SIDE...

WHERE MY KEYBOARD ARE LOCATED.. AND MY LOVELY AVALON... 737 SP

YOU CAN ALSO SEE THE GLASS WINDOW I CREATED SO I CAN SEE THE ARTIST IN THE ISO BOOTH

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
WHAT DO WE THINK?????? WADDAYA MEAN, WHAT DO WE THINK?

um...... uh...... welll....... damn man i doubt anyone here can contend with that!!!!! nice..... nice....... alll i can say is nice,,,,,,,

*The young man picks his jaw up off the floor, wipes up his drool,and goes into a corner and cries like a baby...... All that can be heard from his muffled sobs are the words 'its not fair'. A once proud man has now been reduced to a depressed, shamed shadow of his former self; what was once a promising young producer brimming with confidence and determination is now a vague memory at the sight of themuckas Megastudio. Amazingly enough, the rest of illmuzik followed this young man in a lemming-like march towards such souless careers mired in window shopping and days spent playing with the demo machines at sam ash. Alas, the mighty have fallen; the greatest resource for aspiring hip hop artists has been destroyed by themuckas selfish, greedy desire to show everyone exactly how bad ass his studio was. Damn themucka; damn him and his Megastudio.*

The End.

themucka

ill o.g.
@ TRUTH TOLD

Lmao... i didn't mean 2 upset you... " errybody been doing the movie script replies lately.. i'm loving it.. "

i jus wanted people 2 know i'm not jus saying i got stuff when i don't...
that i am hear 2 help anybody wants it... and if i can.. and have the answer you need i will provide it...

I HAVE SACRIFICED ALOT FOR EVERYTHING I HAVE ACHIEVED..
WETHER HUSTLING ON THE STREETS... 2 HUSTLING BEATS

AND BELIEVE IT OR NOT I'M LEASING MY HD SYSTEM WITH AN OPTION 2 BUY..

I WAS AT JUAN MORALES STUDIOS HE'S THE GUY WHO DID...
ENRIQUE IGLESIAS "HERO"
& DRU HILLS " TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT"

HE KINDA SHOWED ME THE WAY... ON WHY I SHOULD GO HD
I'LL BREAK IT DOWN 4 YALL ON A DIFFERENT THREAD...

HERES THE FINAL PIC... A SOMEWHAT CENTER VIEW

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
haha thats cool man... i wasnt upset... just given a laugh! thats cool man its nice to see all walks up in here..... and its all love. from FL to HD and its no hate (with the exception of a stuborn few) so thats cool.... nice to see you comin up in the world. look forward to watching ou blow up.

themucka

ill o.g.
Originally posted by vitaminman
Mucka,

What keyboards are those above the '73?

Nick

@vitaminman
you know your rhodes i like that.....

above that keyboard is my ROLAND JX-3P.. I LUV THAT MACHINE
AND ABOVE THAT IS MY ROLAND JUNO 106 ( WHICH ACTS UP TIME 2 TIME...
BUT I HAVE ENDED UP ENJOYING ITS FAULTS...

THIS IS ACTUALLY THE 1ST TIME I GOT ERRYTHANG WORKING 2GETHER...
AND WITH A TRUE EASE OF USE... MY OLD SETUP ERRYTHANG DIDN'T FLOW
AND HALF THE SHIT I COUDN'T USE CUZ OF LACK OF INPUTS...

B4 I GOT MY 32/8 FIXED THERE WERE ONLY LIKE 16 CHANNELS WORKING AND 6BUSSES... ( WHICH DID ME FINE...) BUT SINCE NOW I WILL BE DOING ALOT MORE HOME TRACKING AND MIXING... I HAD 2 MAKE MY HOUSE AS PLEASING 2 MY CLIENTS AS POSSIBLE... WITH ALL THE TOOLS THE BIG DAWG WOULD USES,

I JUS MISSING SOME GOOD OUTBOARD GEAR...
I'M ABOUT 2 BY A DISTRESSOR...
AN EVENTIDE HARMONIZER... AND MAYBE ONE UREI 1176 I THINK THAT'S THE RIGHT MODEL

I BEEN GETTING LUCKY LATELY CUZ 2 STUDIOS WENT OUT OF BUISNESS AND THEY BEEN PRACTILLY GIVING AWAY THERE STUFF SUPER LOW PRICES... ON WELL TAKEN CARE OF GEAR

luxx

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
damn dog i couldn't even afford the cables you need to hook all that shit up. that truth told shit was funny, but now im depressed for real. But yo, I hope the shit works out for you, so when u blow and buy all new equipment throw some of your old gear my way.[nice choice goin with the mac. how big is that moniter?]

Craig Gantt

Microphone Violator
ill o.g.
Originally posted by themucka
@ TRUTH TOLD

Lmao... i didn't mean 2 upset you... " errybody been doing the movie script replies lately.. i'm loving it.. "

i jus wanted people 2 know i'm not jus saying i got stuff when i don't...
that i am hear 2 help anybody wants it... and if i can.. and have the answer you need i will provide it...

Ya see shit like that means alot to niggas like me ya'll dont even gotta know a nigga and sho so much love *sniff sniff* awww shit homie my mind's playin tricks on my:bawling:

by the way I dont know what most of that stuff you got does but it looks tight as hell nice setup dog.

ill o.g.
damn!
I had a studio just like that in a dream once!
That is crazy.

I got a couple questions though.

-How did you get all that? Did you just save up some money. buy a mixer. save. get a new mic. save. get a pre-amp. Over and over til you had all that?

-How long did it take you to get all that?

-And what monitors do you have? (they looked like events)

Crazy Setup.
Good Work.
PEACE

themucka

ill o.g.
ALOT OF IT I WOULD 60% PERCENT..WHILE AT FULLSAIL..MONEY MAKING PLACE OVER THERE...

THE REST... JUS OVER TIME.. I BEEN DOING THIS PRODUCING THING 4 3 YEARS NOW.... I'M LIKE THE KING GTC... AND SWEETWATER..

JUS BOUGHT THR ASR X PRO OF MY FRIEND ... AND I'M LOVING THAT...
PLUS I ACTUALLY GOT APRROVED NOW FOR HD3.. WITH ERRYPLUG IN AVAILABLE.. SO IM SERIOUSLY CHILLEN...

ANYWAYS.. THOSE SPKRS.. ARE ROLAND SPEAKERS... A/D SPKR.. SELF AMPLIFIDE

PZ

nas2000xl

The Ripper
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
very nice setup themucka. i like a lot. i will be posting my setup as soon as i send the pictures to be developed. i have digital camera but its broken.