Theory of mine concerning the economy, Bush, Obama,,etc

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
bare with me yall. This is just atheory but I can see this as the big picture. Let me break it down:

Fact: Our current President's grandfather laundered money to the Nazis during WW2

Fact: During that time, our country was in a recession.

Fact: The Bushes have never been favorable to black folks. (prove me wrong)

Fact: In 1999 Sadaam Husein had asked the U.N. to start selling Oil only payable in Euros.

Fact: The Bush family are oil Tycoons

During Bush's presidency, we have steadily watched our economy dive and oil prices go up. I don't think that the economy crisis is something that just happened and that this all hasn't happened by accident. Of course greed is key, but i do believe alterior motives are afoot. I think that Obama will win the Presidency and the people pulling Bush's strings know this. Just as the sun comes up everyday, any politician will want to pin blame before actually doing something. It's just what they do. So let's go back to blame, and my prediction:

Obama will win the presidency as our economy is on it's last leg. During Obama's first term, our economy will totally collapse. Here comes the blame,,,Eventually with politics as usual, Obama will be to blame and this will be the frist and last time we have an American president. I've lived in the hood and the ghetto and scene both ways of life and how certain folks react to certain things. Throughout the suburbs Obama will be known as the "black president who ruined the country". those who are still linked to the "matrix" will let the propaganda sink into there boxed in brains. It's what we are all expected to do since birth as we are slaves and nothing else.

Don't think it's just about the rich vs the poor,,,I'm more afraid of the KKK then I will ever be of Al Queida!

I agree on many points, and I can see a lot of people actually beileiving that.
I cant be too sure that people are really that stupid to forget who's term's saw the usa go from massive surplus into massive deficit, reckless policies, reckless foreign policy, illegal wars, etc etc.

I personally think that this whole bailout shit is just about shifting the debt from the private corporations onto the taxpayers. While the fat cats smoke cigars and celebrate good times, we all will be paying for it.
There is not too many fat cats that are gonna feel the effect of an economic collapse. The collapse is inevitable, it always has been, thats how it was designed to be. Its the average Joes and middleclasses that are going to get hit the worst. Id really like to be wrong, but I can see food queues and job centre queues in the not too distant future. Everything is coming to a head, GM food, lack of food in world due to biofuel production, and global economic meltdown all at once. And a world full of enemies of our own making to take advantage and step on us as we go down. The us and uk economies have many ties, the UK financiers bought much of the bad debt from the us financiers as did many of the countries in the world.

Everywhere I look I see we are slowly but surely being prepared for the worst.
The MTV snippets you posted were great eye openers to how far down the shitter we have gone.
As for the collapse, it doesnt matter how much money they pump into stopping it, it will still happen, only the effect will be worse. The debts are so vast, no piddly billions will solve anything. The debts of the USA are in the trillions.
When I used to talk about all this collapse before I was called a nut, but here it is, right in our faces.
I have to salute Alex Jones, he dont fuck about. And if anyone reading this doesnt know who alex jones is, they should really find out. Hes a sort of future teller. Only he works with the very documents that our governments write as they openly say what they intend to do.
None of the plans are really hidden anymore, because the people are too lazy to read between the lines or even wonder why there is not much real news anymore and accept the bullshit celebrity/lifestyle news we are fed as being anything remotely important. Everything is pretty much in the open, subtly named and spun for acceptance. And the masses accept, and if they dont, they just pass that shit anyway.

One things for sure, whatever the coming few years have in store for us, its going to be hard for lots of people.
When I say hard I dont mean, lack of tv and luxuries. I mean lack of basic survival essentials, the biggest one being food. I dread the day I see food riots on the streets of London, but its not such a crazy vision of the future anymore. I just hope it doesnt come to pass.
Only problem here is that in the NWO playbook, everything is going 100% to plan, and the plan says economic catastrophe. To start anew you need to destroy the old. Start with a clean canvas, and weak battered minds to manipulate with another ism, thought up by an insane power crazy social engineer the likes of Karl Marx/Hitler.

God bless mankind. We bring it on ourselves for being so accepting of whats wrong yet doing nothing about it.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
I agree with what you guys are saying and all I have to say is that I think that something is brewing! I think that this is all part of a master plan, I wouldn't put it past the government to be planning all this shit. It's amazing how elaborate their schemes can be.

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
I hope we are wrong. Point Blank!

These are difficult times. They are only going to get harder. My main concern is my family. But 2good is right. Nothing is hidden anymore. No one truly "reports the news". No one cares. And while the tools of control are still utilized,,,we can never move on. One thing for sure is that we need to persevere as individuals. I believe in karma and that we are more attached the universe then we think (or religion dictates) Helping eachother should be a big part of whats to come.

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
I agree with most of the points. I can't agree with the point of Obama getting the blame. There is no "sensible" way in hell he or his administration can be blamed for something that took a dive "before" he's even in office. He very well could be blamed (should he become President) for not doing what the "Republicans" say would be our saving grace should the economy collapse during his tenure.

Anyone one who has a dollar bill in there pocket only need to turn it over and view the back to see that this plan has been in effect since the beginning days of America. George Washington fucked England to start this country of ours. Remember this was suppose to be England's "home away from home" until Washington decided he no longer wanted to be ruled but instead wanted to rule! England still found away to infiltrate this country and decided since they got fucked back then that they would fuck us in due time. Well the time is approaching fast!

While the Royal Family owns Columbia(not the drug country, the region that the usa resides) USA is fully owned and controlled by the UK, I dont care what appears at face value, its true.
America is as free from its colonial owners as South Africa is free from its colonial owners.
It all looks good at face value, but dig deeper and there are others pulling the strings.
Most of the presidents that have sat in office have in some way had royal blood going back to King Charlemagne of France and William The Conqueror. But they dont like to advertise that fact too much.

NobleWordz

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 4
While the Royal Family owns Columbia(not the drug country, the region that the usa resides) USA is fully owned and controlled by the UK, I dont care what appears at face value, its true.
America is as free from its colonial owners as South Africa is free from its colonial owners.
It all looks good at face value, but dig deeper and there are others pulling the strings.
Most of the presidents that have sat in office have in some way had royal blood going back to King Charlemagne of France and William The Conqueror. But they dont like to advertise that fact too much.

Can you prove a single thing you just said? and when I mean proof I don't mean some vid or blog from some conspiracy theory web site. Actual proof. Because I could start a site right now saying your a alien from the planet zanthar, don't mean its true.

thedreampolice

A backwards poet writes inverse.
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
First of all the current economy is never the result of the CURRENT president. Always the one before him. (Clinton) Second the quote "our economy will totally collapse. " Is so LAME I dont even know what to say. you all realize that we are NOT even in a recession? Our GDP has grown %2 last quarter. Thats a slow down for sure not it is NOT negative. So this is all just FEAR and not REALITY read this. http://mjperry.blogspot.com/2008/01/we-are-not-in-recession.html

So NO MORE TALK ABOUT OUR ECONOMY COLLAPSING!

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
I am too scared to believe what Stress is saying.

I can agree that we all see signs. But I think American's will unite and fight the powers at hand way before the sh*t hits the fan. Even O'Rielly is screaming for heads to roll in the government and corporations.

Let's not forget, the rest of the world, Japan, China, Europe, have vested interest in how America does. I think i saw in the news that some other countries and following our lead in increasing the bank insurance amount from 100,000 to 200,000 dollars to calm panic. I did also see another report showing how the China stock market didn't even budge while we dropped 700 points as if to say, they don't care what is going on in America.

Don't forget, we got some crazy ass people out there that will flip at the first sign of real oppression. I have no doubt that white people in America will not let the government and the corporations tear this country apart.

Obama taking the blame is something that has crossed my mind though.

But I think we have flipped a new chapter in American history where we will have a civilized revolt that will be televised and we will see greed start serving jail time.

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
What?

First of all the current economy is never the result of the CURRENT president. Always the one before him. (Clinton)

You show support that statement with some facts.

I believe this situation is the result of Bush's bad policy choices. Everyone on the news is not shitting on Bush because it is in style. I think there are some legit claims to that.

thedreampolice

ill o.g.
I dont mean to be rude but this is simply common sense. I dont like Bush at all BTW. Think about it for a bill or law to really kick in it takes at least 6-7 years. We feel the effects of the previous president in the current one. Regan is why the economy was great during the Clinton years. Just look at how Clinton "balanced" the budget. Then suddenly we have more debt? His math did not work. Our economy sucks because it is built on debt. people buying cars/homes they cant afford and living on credit cards. It lame. The solution has NOTHING to do with the president and EVERYTHING to do with the American people getting our asses out of debt living within our means, paying cash and not credit for things. Then we will see an economy like no other. Also check out my homie Dave Ramseys thoughts on the subject http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2008...ey/main3763727.shtml?source=RSS&attr=_3763727

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
I dont mean to be rude but this is simply common sense....

I didn't take it as rude. I was just wondering where you were coming from. My bad. I ain't trying to beef.

I was under the impression that when Clinton was in office, he erased out debt and even created a surplus of money. And then when Bush got in, his party, the Republicans, deregulated lending rules which lead to debt and the current housing crisis.

Lets not forget the war too.

We are spending mad money on this was, which put us in debt and grows the debt everyday. And that has nothing to do with Clinton. Matter of fact. Clinton was blamed for not taking care of Bin Laden but there is proof showing that he has a whole report hand delivered to Bush warning him of the threat of Bin Laden.

So I guess my point is, what do you mean this was Clinton's fault?

Bush is about to go down as the worst President in history but you are saying this was Clinton's bad?

ALSO.... I do agree that things are not as bad as the media is saying it is. I have had long conversations with CPAs and mortgage lenders talking about this... We are just experiencing a huge slow down...

thedreampolice

ill o.g.
"My bad. I ain't trying to beef."

Its all good :)

Bush is a dumb ass. That is true and is spending crazy money. But the government has always done that. Clinton could make numbers look good but the math did not work. Is this all Clinton's fault? No but he screwed us! So did bush! but at the end of the day its OUR FAULT! We need to get our own finances in order, realize that we are responsible for our own lives and destinies. Stop waiting for government handouts and take control of ourselves. Then our country will prosper again.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Federal Reserve needs to not be run by private bankers...

They're about as federal as Federal Express....

Should be run by the government (sorry people)

When very little hands control it....they become too powerful......

If you control the money, the laws don't pertain to you........

Sad....the AMERO is on it's way.....

Obama will become president simply so the economy can go to shit...and the country would go into shambles......then the republicans can get the democrats out of office and congress....so they could control the economy and try to FDR it....

Shame.... we are just worker ants in an ant farm......

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
But at the end of the day its OUR FAULT! We need to get our own finances in order, realize that we are responsible for our own lives and destinies. Stop waiting for government handouts and take control of ourselves. Then our country will prosper again.

You are 100% dead on sir.

I have been saying this for like 3 years now.

I buy stock in a company and hope it increases in value. And my mutual fund invests in banks who show profit and growth. Then the company lays off people to improve the profit margin. The banks make risky loans to have more certificates to sell. So now American's don't have any money and bad debt.

We are our own worst enemy.

TheDragon

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I do agree with thedreampolice in that case. They will give credit to people who shouldn't have more credit, but they need the sale. That's the dilemma these days. Sadly, we don't learn from our mistakes, and we're all paying right now. The economy will work itself out...hopefully.

ill o.g.
We feel the effects of the previous president in the current one. Regan is why the economy was great during the Clinton years.

I'm pretty sure there were 4 years of george h. w. bush between reagan and clinton.

members online