There's A FRAUD in here

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaydub23510

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
So I'm playing Madden 2005 the other day, and this beat comes on, instantly I recognize it cause I reviewed the beat for one of our ILL Showcases, the guy who posted it was a new guy, but he obviously jacked the beat off the game and posted it on this site wtf, and the beat was wack imo! I will post the name of the beat and guy who did it in a min.!!

jaydub23510

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Yea this dude posted this beat called "152" in the showcase his name is MIKSERI I believe, anywhoo it's one of the beats on Madden 2005!

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
LOL!!! Oh shit, that's wack.

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
WHATS THE POiNT oF THiS PoST???

jaydub23510

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Guevara said:

Homeboy plagiarised someone's work tryna come in here and front like it was his beat, and G what the fuck is your problem, is it your girlfriend?

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
i KNEW YoU WoULD HAVE AN ANSWER
WHAT ARE YOU TRYiN To ACCoMPLisH WiTH THiS PoST???
MY PRoBLEM iS THAT YoURE THE oNLY oNE WHo CARES...

iT AiNT YoUR WoRK
THAT BEAT AiNT MAKE No iMPACT on NoBodY HERE, AND THAT NAME DoNT EVEN EXiST oN HERE No MoRE, i CHECKED TWiCE.So HE oBVioOUSLY CARES LESS THAN YoU Do.
So WHAT YOU JUST DiD WAS CALLED oUT AN iNViSIBLE oUTLAW
i UNDERSTAND WHY YoU MiGHT HAVE A PRoBLEM WiTH THE ACT iTSELF BUT iT DoNT DESERVE THiS, CUZ NoBoDY WoULDA HEARD THAT SHiT BUT NoW YoU BRiNGiNG ATTENTiON To SoMETHiNG MiNUTE.

MY ADVicE To YoU iS THE NEXT TiME YoU WANNA SAY SoME RECKLESS SHiT, (AND THiS iS iN LiFE ToO, CUZ i CAN oNLY iMAGiNE HoW QUiCK YoU MAY BE To oPEN YoUR MoUTH iF YoU JUMP AT EVERY oPPURTUNiTY To PoST WHATEVER DUMB SHiT CoMES To MiND.) THiNK To YoURSELF "HoW WiLL i, oR ANYBoDY ELSE BENEFiT FRoM THiS STATEMENT"
i MEAN iM NoT iN ANY PoSiTiON To BE TELLiN ANYBoDY To CLoSE THEiR MoUTH BUT You NEED To THiNK TWiCE ABoUT THE SHiT YoU Do SoMETiMES.
So CHiLL CoWBoY, YoULL GET YoUR BiG SCoRE oNE DAY.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
I agree, who cares. But we should try to keep niggas like that off Ill Muzik.

jaydub23510

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Guevara said:

It's obvious you have a problem with me bro, I don't know where you get off with that dumb shit you say, but you need to chill, man aint you in fucking england somewhere so shut the fuck up!! What are you talking about, I'm just making a comment about someone's beat I reviewed and found out the truth about it, Maybe people on this site plays John Madden, I had to look up the showcase and it was recent like August something, I'm just letting people know you got niggas posting anything in the showcase area and we need to listen close, YOU GOT SOMETHING TO SAY TO ME SAY IT FOOL, I'M NOT SOME LIL KID TO BE BEEFING WITH YOU OVER AN INTERNET FORUM, BUT YOU NEED TO CHILL!!!!

jaydub23510

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Here's the review

What up Ill fam, I'm gonna do a lil partial review here right now before the thread closes (lol), I ain't posting no beats just a lil feedback from a seasoned hip hop lover!!! I couldn't check a lot of ya'll who I wanted to cause I can't stream for some reason but here we go,

MIKSERI- "152"- Good drums, cool track, I like the swing of the drums you used,. High pitched noise is a lil irritating, You proly could've found a better sound but overall the beat is good! "128" Again good drums, bring the kick up so it sit's out more, I like the lil clap snare, vocal sample is done tastefully, melody is great, good job! "116" Not feeling this one though, you got mad skills though!! I listened to "145" too, abstract but bright!
I couldn't understand the language on your page, you got some heat on your page though!

KENWOP- "Bodega Cold Cuts"- sounds like something from the underground circa 1994-1996, not really my style though, but it's cool for what it is, not feeling 2nd mc verse! Neat lil concept though!

GROUCHO MARX- "Classical Music"- work on your quantisizing a bit more, don't like the drums you used nor the melody, keep working. "Simple"- Drums are decent, vocal sample a bit overbearing it should be panned to the left or right or put on autopan and bring the level down, beat was a lil short to critique though, keep doing your thang!

OZMOSIS- "Only You"- Old school feel with the drums, don't like the orchestra sound throughout! "Experiment"- I was gonna get a MPC 1000, I like the timing of it!

well that's all for now, I'm hungry I'm gone to eat lunch, peace!

T

The Bastard

word good looks on postin that . that def needs to be brought to peoples attention,

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
jaydub23510 said:
It's obvious you have a problem with me bro, I don't know where you get off with that dumb shit you say, but you need to chill, man aint you in fucking england somewhere so shut the fuck up!! What are you talking about, I'm just making a comment about someone's beat I reviewed and found out the truth about it, Maybe people on this site plays John Madden, I had to look up the showcase and it was recent like August something, I'm just letting people know you got niggas posting anything in the showcase area and we need to listen close, YOU GOT SOMETHING TO SAY TO ME SAY IT FOOL, I'M NOT SOME LIL KID TO BE BEEFING WITH YOU OVER AN INTERNET FORUM, BUT YOU NEED TO CHILL!!!!

LiSTEN DUN, THiS iS NoT SoMETHiNG YoU WANT To DO WiTH ME.
LiKE FoR REAL, YoU DoNT WANNA GO THRoUGH THiS PRoCESS WiTH ME, iT WoNT HAVE A PoSiTiVE oUTCoME........ATLEAST NoT FoR YoU.

i DiDNT HAVE A PRoBLEM WiTH YoU, i DiD HAVE A PRoBLEM WiTH THE DUMB SHiT THAT YoU ALLoWED YoUR FiNGERS To TYPE.BUT NoW i Do HAVE A PRoBLEM WiTH YoU.

WiTH THAT CLEAR MY PRoBLEM WiTH THiS PoST iS THAT YOU RUNNiN ARoUND LiKE THE FUCKiN EVENiNG NEWS, LiKE YoU GoT THE EXCLUSiVE BREAKiNG SToRY oR SoMETHiNG AND iT JUST AiNT THAT SERiOUS.

YoU MADE THiS PERSoNAL.
So FUCK THiS PoST.
i GoT YOUR PM, YoU SEEM LiKE A REAL ToUGH GUY.
iF iTLL MAKE YoU FEEL BETTER THAT iM ACRoSS THE ATLANTiC, THEN iM THE QUEEN oF ENGLAND NiGGA.
BUT iN REALiTY iM FRoM QUEENS.
NEW YoRK CiTY
5 HoURS AWAY FRoM WHATEVER oUTHoUSE YOU THUGGiN iT FRoM.
AND LiGHT YEARS AWAY FRoM THE CoTToN PiCKiNG, AND FARM RAiSiNG REALiTY THAT YOU KNoW.
So PLEASE CoME SEE ME.
BECAUSE YoUR oNLY oPTiON NoW iS To FiGHT ME.
MUSiCALLY YoU WoNT WiN.

AND SEND ME ANoTHER PM HoMiE.
i DoNT TAKE To KiND To THREATS.

iF YoU AiNT LiKE ME BEFoRE THEN YOU REALLY AiNT GoNNA LiKE ME NoW.
YoU DiD THiS.

Status
Not open for further replies.