Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
^^^^^^^me too, that would be dope.

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
I wasnt sure they were gonna release this today, I posted somthing on it in the chupacabra thread I think.
I expect for aliens to be proven next week, surely a sign of the end times.

"Yea and shall all the legends that are urban be shown verily unto them to be truth and be made real.."
-Cleverwon Chptr2 verse 3 ,Book of Stress

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Lmao Relic.

Kontents

I like Gearslutz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
Just this statement below makes me think Bs.
Matthew Whitton and Rick Dyer, a pair of Bigfoot-hunting hobbyists from north Georgia, say they found the creature's body in a wooded area and spotted several similar creatures that were still alive.

And the other creatures just happend to let these two take one of their deseced with them to make love with it in the woods before turning it in to the police....

The carcass of the furry half-man, half-ape is 7 feet, 7 inches tall and weighs more than 500 pounds, they say. However, the two are not disclosing the exact location of their discovery to protect the remaining creatures.

Of course not... If they did people would go there and not see shit because the story is Bs.

If in fact it is real then thats some crazy shit right there, if not then fuck punks who try to get a spot light on them for 5min of fame.

The Mastermind

This Illuminati Be Illin'
ill o.g.
I saw this on some news yesterday.

Some big foot obssessed types said it looked suspiciously like a costume that you can buy on Ebay.

Sincock

Fucking Wankers
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 8
The DNA results were released. Yes it's bullshit: traces of human and opossum DNA but nothing else.

T

The Arkitekt

this is just a box of synthetic hair

good article find tho

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
Here's the press release photos of big foot while "it" was alive.

943916349_9033b7acb7.jpg

ForestGlenn

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Let me say this, after messin with a Oujia board, youll believe anything, i just dont believe they found big foot. its probally real, just doubt they truley found it

members online