Beatmaker
ill o.g.
Thierry Henry!!! football/soccer genious

henrynike9co.jpg

Precog

I Phantom
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 10
abb-d.......are you an arsenal fan? If so can you tell me which team is 4th, what........is it Spurs? Yeah, thats right isnt it! And where are arsenal.......ohhh 7th, hmmm.....

If your not actually an Arsenal fan ignore all that.....hahaha

Dope art, I really like your work a lot mate. Has a very 'warm' look to it.

abb-d

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
hahahaha, yeh i know man, arsenal have done really poorly this season... it's crap!

it's because of Viera leaving, it's sort of dimished the spirit... and that we have so many young players who dont have the experience playing with each other...

oh well

did u watch the England match yesterday????

CROUCH!!!!!! haha

Gene Flo

"Current Events" OUT NOW! www.TheVerbalImage.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 32
Precog said:
abb-d.......are you an arsenal fan? If so can you tell me which team is 4th, what........is it Spurs? Yeah, thats right isnt it! And where are arsenal.......ohhh 7th, hmmm.....

If your not actually an Arsenal fan ignore all that.....hahaha

Dope art, I really like your work a lot mate. Has a very 'warm' look to it.

WHATS GOIN ON WITH ARSENAL THEY ARE FUCKING UP!!!!! this has got to stop

Daymo

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
They had a great game against Real Madrid though. Jose Antonia Reyes was outstanding in that match. It for a second like the gooners were back on form and then they followed it up with an away defeat in their next match. Real were awful though. Ronaldo looks well out of shape. Just goes to show that you can have the best players in the world playing for the same club but unless they can gel as a team, it don't mean shit.

England game was good. Joe Cole played like it was a World Cup final!

Cheers
Daymo

abb-d

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
Daymo said:
England game was good. Joe Cole played like it was a World Cup final!

Cheers
Daymo

haha i know right, man of the match.... think about it tho, Sven took off becks and rooney and there wasnt really anyoneleft on the pitch except cole... all our other players are injured and shit

cole is the man tho

Precog

I Phantom
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 10
Yeah Joe Cole was quality in that match, he has matured a lot this season.
I think Carrick played very well too, it was a a shame though that Bent didnt get much of the ball, I doubt he will be picked now, Defoe probabley will instead.

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
spanishharlem said:
WHATS GOIN ON WITH ARSENAL THEY ARE FUCKING UP!!!!! this has got to stop

didnt know if you joking or what but i just started laughing. dont know why