Things you notice about other members

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Freakwncy: Asked me to insult him so I will. Says he works in the military, and I know he's a mercenary but he won't admit it. Spends too much time thinking. Is on MSN so much he should buy stock in it.

Changalang: Has been here a while but hasn't posted much 'cause he's probably spending too much time kissing his bottles.

Dantson: Could be our resident comic, if he had more time to post on here!

Classic: Still looks like Chris....

Kevin A

Differentiated Rebel
ill o.g.
tricky spinz said:
WHTZ UP Mi NiGAZ....
is it working?
YOU THINK THAT'S FUNNY? I DON'T FIND IT FUNNY AT ALL. I'M NOT GONNA TELL YOU WHAT I"M THINKING, AND WE DON"T NEED A THREAD ABOUT THE N WORD, BUT THAT'S NOT COOL. JUST NOT COOL TRICKY.

ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
Wings Of A Dictionary

"Berserk: Looks like a Lush." WTF IS A LUSH????!!???"

Lush = Drunkard, Boozer; One Who Is Addicted To Alchohol :alcoholic :dance:

T

The Bastard

I Notice That Dude Inspectah Wu Got A Big Dick,hes Cool

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
From looking at his avatar, Inspectah wu seems to be bailing on a drop-in @ the vert or it's a deckslide going for a ballbuster @ the handrail ?

pancakebunnny

needs more fartnoise
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
Fade: My boy scout troop leader back in 89..... I'll still never forgive you for that. I still don't fart the same.

Dantson: He's one cool-@$$ m0tH@#*Ck@ with the coldest beats in the artists section. Oh, and his girlfriend is fine as hell... I'd snatch her away any day... oh, wait

Changalang: the youngest alcoholic ever meant. seriously, kid, Inspectah Deck's verse on C.R.E.A.M. was meant for you

Tricky Spins: The only dork real enough to admit it on this site. I gotcha back, homie. We oughta do a revenge of the nerds album together...

Classic: Has the best taste in beats... Read my artist section feedback

Cold Truth: ...... he scares me.

MetroHoes: ex-Resident Illmuzik.com Dumbasses...

Dantson reaallly reallly likes to use..... ALOT of ...... d....o....t...s....... ...............................................................................

Steeze: Unofficial Illmuzik.com groupie.

Dantson: Most likely to get beatdown by a senior citizen

T

The Bastard

Its A Leg Drop Off The Top Rope Yo,sum1 Got Punished That Day

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
LOL....Third person speaking i see!?...Hmmmmm??....Is that really u WU?LOL.....

So i really am from tha 3rd bass crew, havent u heard? haha...

------------------------------------------------------------

Yo, im uploadin a new avatar, since i jus created a new one about a week ago, Hopefully ill look a little more like me instead of MC SEARCHES little brother!?...But if not, No worries, i guess it was meant to be..:).............I jus dont wanna be associated with wack hiphop..hehe, but it does make me look famous doesnt it!:D

x-squizet

Roll Tide Roll
ill o.g.
tricky-???????????????????????

fade- i think he kills the people that don't come back to illmuzik for a long time thats why i post every day so i can be on his good side i am sure he has a list of who he is going to kill next

classic- chris tucker chris rock let him choose he looks like both

dantson- funny as hell

wings- has to much damn free time on his hands, we need to give him his own forum

afriqu- hell who learn't u how to speak, its so ignorant its brilliant u should work for the army and send secret messages cause yo typin is like some alien code lol.

rigor-the pum pum king

holmz-a tie with rigor

thats it off the top of my head

UnOwn

Sir Templeton Peck
ill o.g.
tricky spinz said:
hell yea Dantson. revenge of the nerds wont be the same after we drop our beats on them. haha. revenge of the nerds 4: pocket protector hip hop. i can see it now. haha.

You all should really do that but using mostly samples from the movies, that would be fresh if done correctly...

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
You know? - I hate to agree with u suckas...But i think that i agree with yall too!:).....If it was doen right, a revenge of tha nerds album could be ill....U could have like funny ass interludes and outros to songs that are shit from tha movie....It would like create a theme throughout tha cd....lol

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Exactly Duece! But as long as the movie samples are from part 1. The rest of them never lived up to part 1.

Attachments

• revengenerds.jpg
    revengenerds.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 130

UnOwn

Sir Templeton Peck
ill o.g.
Maybe we got a theme here for an upcoming competition?

tricky spinz

Dead Man Walkin
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 12
hahahaha, revenge of the nerds comp. awesome. lol. you better watch out though. i've already got the mind set to win this one. at least i would seem to based on how nerdy everybody thinks i am :p