This doesn't look good...

DJ Redrum

Playin' For Keeps
ill o.g.
That is scary. That isn't Obama speaking though, that's Rahm Emmanuel three years ago talking about his own book. Good thing Rahm isn't President. LOL at the title of the video. Passing off ideas from Rahm Emmanuel's book from 3 or more years ago as Obama's plan for a draft.

You should really spend a few hours looking into the people who Obama as appointed into his cabinet to see the bigger picture - especially with people like Zbigniew Brzezinski.

Watch the '' Obama Deception '' insted if you want to have a better understanding in a shorter amount of time. http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=9657816B36974DC0

They are also trying to inforce this here in the UK so you ain't alone.

SoChi

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
You should really spend a few hours looking into the people who Obama as appointed into his cabinet to see the bigger picture - especially with people like Zbigniew Brzezinski.

Watch the '' Obama Deception '' insted if you want to have a better understanding in a shorter amount of time. http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=9657816B36974DC0

They are also trying to inforce this here in the UK so you ain't alone.

First, I wanna say that we should keep an eye on Obama and anyone with power. I'm just not gonna jump to these wild Hitler, forced labor, concentration camp conclusions people keep pushing.

Sorry, not watching 'The Obama Deception' or anything else Alex Jones. That guy has no credibility. This is the same guy who predicted that the 2008 election wouldn't even happen because Bush was going to enact martial law, who then claimed that we would have martial law right after Obama was elected, has made other claims that have proven laughably untrue. He uses a smattering of facts illogically thrown together to reach wild conclusions.

And he's dangerous, because some of the people who actually think he's credible go out and do something, like the Pittsburg shooter.
Believing most media were covering up important events, Mr. Poplawski turned to a far-right conspiracy Web site run by Alex Jones, a self-described documentarian with roots going back to the extremist militia movement of the early 1990s.

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/09095/960750-53.stm

Sincock

Fucking Wankers
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 8
I love how there will never be a leader ,no matter how hard he tries to do the right thing, that wont be suspect of being the devil and out to control everyone personally.

Eternal vigilance is the price of freedom, (or some such shit).

Politicians are all suspect because they are politicians.

I love how there will never be a leader ,no matter how hard he tries to do the right thing, that wont be suspect of being the devil and out to control everyone personally.

And that would be because by the time these people become leaders they already have enough skeletons in the closet to keep them on a tight leash. No president is voted in as much as no uk leader is voted in, its all a fix, a fucking scam to keep us sheep asleep on dreams on democracy and freedom.
The two party system is a con, its that simple.
Political rule #1... Dont beleive the politicians.

First, I wanna say that we should keep an eye on Obama and anyone with power. I'm just not gonna jump to these wild Hitler, forced labor, concentration camp conclusions people keep pushing.

Sorry, not watching 'The Obama Deception' or anything else Alex Jones. That guy has no credibility. This is the same guy who predicted that the 2008 election wouldn't even happen because Bush was going to enact martial law, who then claimed that we would have martial law right after Obama was elected, has made other claims that have proven laughably untrue. He uses a smattering of facts illogically thrown together to reach wild conclusions.

And he's dangerous, because some of the people who actually think he's credible go out and do something, like the Pittsburg shooter.
Believing most media were covering up important events, Mr. Poplawski turned to a far-right conspiracy Web site run by Alex Jones, a self-described documentarian with roots going back to the extremist militia movement of the early 1990s.

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/09095/960750-53.stm

Alex Jones is very emotional about what he does, and sometimes his own opinion gets thrown into the mix along with the facts.
The documentation that is dug up by him and his people, written by our very same leaders is proof enough of a goal of one world government, without anything alex jones says for himself being taken into consideration.
What makes me distrust Alex Jones is the blatant and extreme advertising that goes with his radio show.
Also his religious belief stops him questioning the church at times.
At the end of the day you can question Alex Jones and his motives, but you cant deny the physical evidence, and proof before our very eyes that the globalist take over is happening right now, right in front of our eyes.
Just the fact that Obama has appointed Brezinski tells me bookloads. Not a good move for mankind.
If you dont beleive me read brezinskis book, "The Grand Chessboard".
We have our own brezinski here in the UK , his name is Peter Mandelson, the architect of new Labour, and one very corrupt man. Hes had to resign from govt twice but yet here is yet again in the newspaper nearly everyday, making decisions that affect the future of all uk citizens, and yet he hasnt even been elected, same for Gordon Brown, he was given the job.

As for Mr Poplawski, he was mad anyway.
Im into some of these conspiracies, some of them are not theory at all, but I sure as hell aint about to go and burn the backs of my hands for symmetry nor go out and start killing people.

Most of this stuff boils down to human nature, we are a bunch of sick fuckers, theres no denying that, its just some are sicker than others. Human nature isnt changing in a hurry, thats why this sort of shit has been going on since the birth of civilization, probably even before.

Politicians are all suspect because they are politicians.

Fucking Amen to that.

members online