THIS guy needs a hug. RnB singer rips his own eye out...

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
Singer attempted to jump out of hotel window.
Houston (file)
Photo: Capitol

R&B singer Houston gouged out his eye after an apparent suicide attempt at a London hotel, sources close to the singer said.

The Los Angeles native, who scored a hit last year with the Chingy and Nate Dogg-featured "I Like That" (see

"Houston Scores Club Hit With Help From Chingy, Nate Dogg"), was overseas for a series of performances when the incident occurred. According to sources close to the artist, he first attempted to jump out of a hotel window but was stopped by his security personnel. He was then locked in his hotel room, where he injured himself.

There are currently no further details on the incident. Representatives for Houston's label, Capitol Records, could not be reached for comment.

— Rashaun Hall, with additional reporting by Sway Calloway and Joseph Patel

FuzE

i make beatz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 99
Makes you think. You never know whats really goin on wit somebody and what they are really capable of doing.

In the immortal words of Melle Mel:

Don’t push me, cause I’m close to the edge
I’m trying not to loose my head
It’s like a jungle sometimes, it makes me wonder
How I keep from going under

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
is this serious? oh my god damn!!! :-0 man must be wrong in the head.

sAfE.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
First of all, I've never heard of this guy, and second, gouging out your eye means you have some serious issues! Like Cold Truth said, give this guy a hug.

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
will he ever be able to make a music video again? thats what im wonderin. kids dont wanna see a dude with one eye socket empty.

sAfE.

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
yeah man thats something serious right there, this man really does need help. that has to be a desolate state he is in right now. depression is no joke.

sYgMa

Making head bangers!!!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 26
Now this is messed up!!! He clearly got some issues? That's really makes you wonder, why would a guy, that has fame and cash do something like this... money doesn't bring happiness, ... but it helps...

BTW fade.... he's the guy singing that McDonalds song "I like that" with Nate Dogg and Chingy...

berserk

Monster Music
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
i dunno supposedly it is
prolly fake... but i din't fake it...

Royal

Tha RENEGADE
ill o.g.
WTF!! I wouldn't have the heart to rip my own eye out. Sumthin must be seriously wrong with dude!

and berserk, that pic is gross!

-Roy

M!nd_Ctrl

Posted Up
ill o.g.
Rhythmikal said:
will he ever be able to make a music video again? thats what im wonderin. kids dont wanna see a dude with one eye socket empty.

sAfE.

Slick Rick sports an eye patch.

Ctrl

ill o.g.
maybe it was drugs. I aint assumin nothin til i hear more. But he really coulda just been fucked up off somethin. Why else would you try to gouge out your eye. If you know your gonna live through it.

J Rilla

Tha Fresh Prince of L.A.
ill o.g.
Over the summer i saw this cat being interveiwed on BET and even then i could tell he didnt have all of his marbles......didnt expect somthing this extreme though