This is disturbing...

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304

drex

superpimp trillionaire
Battle Points: 11
My kids are all gonna be bigger than me, I'm five ten, my first is 5'10@16 my second is 6'1"@15, but they're not fat...
Obesity is an issue but itstrue theyr just getting bigger, better prenatal, better nutrition, less drugs and second hand cigarette smoke... its amazing I even survived, but my kids are gonna be beasts, and the worst thing is they walk around acting like its something they did... Like "ha we're taller than you"
Makes me wanna kick their big asses... lol

LouBez

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Its the GMO corn maaaaaannnnnnnnn! We are the only country that put that shit in everything...There was a study done, feel free to google, that concluded that when rats were given a gmo corn based diet they grew 30 percent fatter than the control rats who were give different food but the same amount of food...

Keep your kids away from soda, corn fed animals, and muthafuckin mcdOnalds!

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
I want a super dick.
I only have awesome dick......but super dick?? Shieeett

Yeah....I've seen some really obese kids at ages where kids are in kindergarten...that's alarming....there's no reason why your 5 year old should be 100 lbs....unless the kid's a fucking monstrosity...the kid better be at least 5 feet tall. I feel so bad for these children, because they have no idea what is ahead of them..... They're already at a health risk at such a young age, and parents don't give a shit because feeding them mcdonalds prevents the kids from bitching and moaning. Shit..McDonalds for me was rare as fuck...it cost money...and there was food at home....which didn't make financial sense at home.

My kids will eat well....I don't give a fuck what they say. And they're going to spend a lot of time outside...just like their daddy.

LP*

ILLIEN
For sure kids are getting bigger. Im 6,4' and about 260. But there were a couple kids who were like 14 that were well over 400lbs that i seen in my school before i graduated. Shit's kinda ridiculous if you think about it. Idk how you could allow yourself to get that big, let alone these kids parents letting them get huge.

members online