This is how you party!

MagnaOpera

Comes Equipped...
ill o.g.
someone i know was just at that this year...

it seems to appeal to the white people who don't fit in with other white people.

the "black" sheep if you will.

dahkter

Ill Muzikoligist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 4
Two things come to mind with that:

- whoever was holding the camera had some good luck, he's filiming one guy and it turns into a hundred people dancing, that's pretty cool, you could not plan that

- video cameras never go wide enough. you get like 30x zoom, however you need to be fifty feet away to fit a whole person in the frame...

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
Awww, thats just a modern day hippy dance basically.....lol.....
That venue looks siiiick tho. All outside around the mountains.....dope. I would be getting soooo high at a place like that.....beautiful scenery minus the special people. haha

God

Creator of the Universe
ill o.g.
That's classic group psychology. If enough people are doing something, everybody jumps in.

LMAO. It only takes a couple of people dancing like total twats to get the other people thinking , fuck it, I cant look any worse than that, and join in.
By the time theres ten people are there, the others are then thinking fuck it, whos gonna notice me looking like a twat now, so they head in.
If the hippy didnt get down in the first place, it looks like they were all just gonna sit there.

White people dancing is funny. I cant deny it.
Thats why I became a dj and hid behind turntables.

Sincock

Fucking Wankers
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 8
Hahaha fuckin' good on him.
Most people look ridiculous when dancing, (yeah you too), so who gives a fuck as long as you're enjoying yourself?