• Melissa Ford

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Halle Berry

Votes: 4 14.3%

• Total voters

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
Man Im really trying hard to see what everybody sees in Shakira that Im missing. Maybe there are some better photos of her out there that Im missing. She is beautiful but no.1???? I luv my "sistas" but personally I think latin women are the most beautiful women on the planet right now (overall).

Im thinking that Halle made it up there because shes old school and there are some old school cats on ill (including myself) but Lisa Raye is my favorite.

It will be fun to see how this all turns out though. If Kontents doesnt close the thread first...lol...j/k Kon.

dac

Just look at her videos and every picture of her...the girl is gorgeous and yes i agree Latin girls are the most beautiful women on this earth...i think lisa raye is overatted i think shes dope but shes a like B level celebrity as far as looks

A class:
Hayden Panettiere
Olivia Wilde
Olivia Munn
Angelina Jolie
Sofia Vergara
Kim Kardashin

B Class:
Rihanna (giant forehead brought her down to the B-list)
Penelope Cruz
Gabrielle Union
kristen bell

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
wow gabrielle union is definitely hotter than hayden panettiere. i can agree with the others tho

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
wow gabrielle union is definitely hotter than hayden panettiere. i can agree with the others tho

I think Hayden Panettiere has a way prettier face than Gabrielle Union..shes not ur standard blond like paris hilton or kristen bell..but Gabrielle Union def got her on the body tho....but overall i would feel like way more of a pimp with Hayden Panittere but thats just my opinion

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259

Let me get this straight...when you say you can agree with the others, were you refering to this list? As in not one african-american in the A-Class? Don't get me wrong, I'm not going anywhere with this because everybody is entittled to their opinion but Im just curious...lol.

A class:
Hayden Panettiere
Olivia Wilde
Olivia Munn
Angelina Jolie
Sofia Vergara
Kim Kardashin

B Class:
Penelope Cruz
Gabrielle Union
kristen bell

dac

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
Let me get this straight...when you say you can agree with the others, were you refering to this list? As in not one african-american in the A-Class? Don't get me wrong, I'm not going anywhere with this because everybody is entittled to their opinion but Im just curious...lol.

A class:
Hayden Panettiere
Olivia Wilde
Olivia Munn
Angelina Jolie
Sofia Vergara
Kim Kardashin

B Class:
Penelope Cruz
Gabrielle Union
kristen bell

dac

yes i was referring to the list... but i cant really think of any africa american women who are on that level for me as a Sofia Vergara or Angelina Jolie......maybe Megan Good but i still wudnt put her up there wit the Olivia Munn's but shes close to being on there and Vanessa Williams in her prime..does that count?

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
^^^ I understand that.

Personally I love black chicks more than anything else but the reason why you don;t see them pop up on A lists is because it is what it is.

Grab every Playboy and Maxim magazine and see how many Black women you find gracing the cover. But I think that is just because of numbers. Like Tiger Woods. He was hitting all white chicks, but lets be honest, that is probably all he had floating around him too. Hell, his own Mom wasn't Black. So it was't like he had a lot to choose from.

So I get it.

I was the same way when I was trying to add to the A List, off top, I just cant think of a lot of A List Black chicks. But then go pick up a KING magazine. The black chicks in there are untouchable.

And as far as Hayden Panettiere goes, I thought she was pretty hot too and then I was watching Tosh.0 and he ripped into her and then when you look at some of the things he was talking about in comparison to the photos they were showing, he was making some good points. I wouldn't put her on the A List. She's hot, but I can't put her next to Vida G.

But I would put her on my hot dog. Hiiiiii yoooooooooooo!

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
This is for Fury - That question was for Big Tone (thats why I copied his post).

This is for Omnious - Furys list says A Class...NOT A List! He cant be talking about the A List because the only chick in his list thats on the A List is Angela Jolie.

Heres the A-List...
Ali Landry
Alyssa Milano
Angelina Jolie
Anna Paquin
Ashley Judd
Cameron Diaz
Carmen Electra
Carrie-Anne Moss
Charlize Theron
Christina Ricci
Denise Richards
Drew Barrymore
Eliza Dushku
Elizabeth Hurley
Estella Warren
Famke Janssen
Gabrielle Union
Gena Lee Nolin
Gillian Anderson
Gwyneth Paltrow
Halle Berry
Jaime Pressly
Jennifer Aniston
Jennifer Garner
Jennifer Lopez
Jennifer Love Hewitt
Jenny McCarthy
Jeri Ryan
Jessica Alba
Julia Stiles
Kate Hudson
Katherine Heigl
Kelly Hu
Keri Russell
Kirsten Dunst
Leelee Sobieski
Liv Tyler
Lucy Lawless
Lucy Liu
Mena Suvari
Michelle Trachtenberg
Minnie Driver
Monica Bellucci
Nicole Kidman
Pamela Anderson
Paris Hilton
Patricia Arquette
Rachael Leigh Cook
Rebecca Gayheart
Reese Witherspoon
Renee Zellweger
Salma Hayek
Sandra Bullock
Sophie Marceau
Thandie Newton
Tiffani-AmberThiessen
Virginie Ledoyen
Vivica A Fox

This is for Omnious also - you refered to MAXIM and Playboy and said you can't find black chicks there and youre basically right...BUT...you dont go to the dentist to get knee surgery either. Then you kinda redeemed yourself when you said KING mag has some hot black chicks--so you do know where to find them.

Before y'all pull out your guns on me, I was just curious if Big Tone was agreeing with Furys list...thats it! Nothing else! I got ill-luv for both of you cats so take that and kiss my @$$.

ya brah,

dac

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
This is for Fury - That question was for Big Tone (thats why I copied his post).

This is for Omnious - Furys list says A Class...NOT A List! He cant be talking about the A List because the only chick in his list thats on the A List is Angela Jolie.

Heres the A-List...
Ali Landry
Alyssa Milano
Angelina Jolie
Anna Paquin
Ashley Judd
Cameron Diaz
Carmen Electra
Carrie-Anne Moss
Charlize Theron
Christina Ricci
Denise Richards
Drew Barrymore
Eliza Dushku
Elizabeth Hurley
Estella Warren
Famke Janssen
Gabrielle Union
Gena Lee Nolin
Gillian Anderson
Gwyneth Paltrow
Halle Berry
Jaime Pressly
Jennifer Aniston
Jennifer Garner
Jennifer Lopez
Jennifer Love Hewitt
Jenny McCarthy
Jeri Ryan
Jessica Alba
Julia Stiles
Kate Hudson
Katherine Heigl
Kelly Hu
Keri Russell
Kirsten Dunst
Leelee Sobieski
Liv Tyler
Lucy Lawless
Lucy Liu
Mena Suvari
Michelle Trachtenberg
Minnie Driver
Monica Bellucci
Nicole Kidman
Pamela Anderson
Paris Hilton
Patricia Arquette
Rachael Leigh Cook
Rebecca Gayheart
Reese Witherspoon
Renee Zellweger
Salma Hayek
Sandra Bullock
Sophie Marceau
Thandie Newton
Tiffani-AmberThiessen
Virginie Ledoyen
Vivica A Fox

This is for Omnious also - you refered to MAXIM and Playboy and said you can't find black chicks there and youre basically right...BUT...you dont go to the dentist to get knee surgery either. Then you kinda redeemed yourself when you said KING mag has some hot black chicks--so you do know where to find them.

Before y'all pull out your guns on me, I was just curious if Big Tone was agreeing with Furys list...thats it! Nothing else! I got ill-luv for both of you cats so take that and kiss my @$$.

ya brah,

dac

i hope that isnt a list of what u find to be the most beautiful girls cuz if so.......eww..theres like maybe 5-10 girls on ur list thats amazing..

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
Noooo thats the REAL A List!

dac

lol all i meant was that the names i put are some of the girls who i think are on the A-list( looks wise ) i can give a fuck about there careers..

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Omnious, its all good now. Its seems everybody got confused, but if you still want to know what I was talking about go to your post, its #48 in this thread (top of this page) and read each post following yours.

Its really not that serious tho...

dac

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
Omnious, its all good now. Its seems everybody got confused, but if you still want to know what I was talking about go to your post, its #48 in this thread (top of this page) and read each post following yours.

Its really not that serious tho...

dac

oh no niggas are gonna start beefing over girls that we cant even have lmao

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Speak for yourself, I think I could have any one of these chicks. Besides, I would honestly put my wifey in this group because shes fiiiiiine as heyell (and Im not saying that just because Im married to her).

As far as beefing...me and Omnious go wayyy back (look at our join dates under our avatars). 4 days apart. We both have seen alot beefs here and we are beyond that (nice try tho), we're on a positive movement.

dac

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
Speak for yourself, I think I could have any one of these chicks. Besides, I would honestly put my wifey in this group because shes fiiiiiine as heyell (and Im not saying that just because Im married to her).

As far as beefing...me and Omnious go wayyy back (look at our join dates under our avatars). 4 days apart. We both have seen alot beefs here and we are beyond that (nice try tho), we're on a positive movement.

dac

i was kidding dude wow....u take shit way to serious and no u got no shot at shakira

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
naw bro, words cant show me laughing. Im having fun with this...and I dumped Shakira right before I married my wifey. Shakira was too sweaty and she has bad breath!

dac

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
Its all good. I guess I was so confused that I was accidentally on the same page in my own mind. If that makes any sense, LOL. It's all good.

Boooooooooobies!

members online