This is Lower Than Low

Greg Savage

Ehh Fuck you
ill o.g.
^^ PEople Sell Free Shit all the time.. .. Heh people Share FREE INFORMATION all the time aswell

i dont think its low at all.. He's just Profiting of Lazy people/ People that just dont know.. happens all the time

Kevin A

Differentiated Rebel
ill o.g.
Heh people kill people all the time, but it still hurts.

ill o.g.
It is very low, wrong, and illegal too. So you think this is fine?

so lemme guess, if some cat yanks your soundclick beat and sells it, will you say the same thing? 'happens all the time' oh yeah great, that will make you feel better about someone else making money off of your hard work.

Sin:Aesthetic

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Dysphuncktional said:
It is very low, wrong, and illegal too. So you think this is fine?

so lemme guess, if some cat yanks your soundclick beat and sells it, will you say the same thing? 'happens all the time' oh yeah great, that will make you feel better about someone else making money off of your hard work.
look i am not taking sides in this issue, but will people stop with the similes and analogies that dont make sense..........the guys who made the vsts were never making money off them, and never had intentions to in the first place, unlike he could and would want to with his beat.......and this guy never isnt claiming them as his work, unlike someone would be if they were making money off a jacked beat.......fuck, its not hard to argue the point you are arguing for, so think about your analogical input before you make it....bad arguments can make a correct point of view seem very wrong at times, and whether you are right or wrong, you are doing a bad job of making your point

hpnotiq

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
i dont quite understand how theyre free if your paying for them? its just another dude bootlegging some shit it happens constantly, and that doesnt mean its right but if you dont support it, dont support it.