This is me

inrctyhoodmusic

Muzik Militant
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
Hello everyone...for those of you who don't know me I am Inrctyhoodmusic...I am from South Jamaica queens New York
(Sutphin blvd & South rd)....It seems that I have gotten under a few members skin here and I would like to say for future references and to future members please don't take what i say personal....I can be rude vulgar and hostile but when the somke clears I look to make peace ...Me and Fame Keyz have gotten into a heated argument in one of the threads here , we have ironed our wrinkels out but please people nothing should be taken to heart here we're all just a bunch of loud mouth sarcastics F@##^
at least I am....This site is for all of us producers looking to share our material and thoughts with each other because not everyone in the hood makes beats
(but it damn sure seems that everybody in the hood raps)
This is a place where we can grow and learn to accept constructive critisim and find out different ways through the knowledge of other producers on this site on how to make our shit better......I thank fade for this site because I truly think there isn't another like it and if it is it's no where near the class of this one......And if you're just starting and you think your material sounds wack , just remeber rome wasn't built in a day as long as you keep doing it you will become better ,and we all must understand that we all need to work hard on our music some of us will make it and some of us wont but that doesn't mean if any of us don't we give up...As producers we are obligated to never give up...I also want to add that if anyone here gets their foot in the door don't forget about illmuzik...I know if my foot gets in that door I wont forget about Illmuzik....In fact if I make it I will hold the door open for as many of you who would like to try to reach the next level of the never ending levels......To sum it all up I can be an asshole someimes but i will never stay an asshole who to the people that are in the same boat as me you are all my brothers.....Brothers in beats!!!!!

be easy

Don't think that I wont bump heads with some of you because the kind of person I am it will happen!!! but it's all love we'll be fine after a few hours or a day or two

peace

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
LOL, you're introducing yourself now? Ok... well ummm.. welcome!

I'm feeling what you're saying, and thanks for all the compliments.