This is the greatest keyboard...

TKNK

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
This is simply amazing,ive never heard a guitar sound so real on any keybaord except this one... the Classic Korg Triton...Just watch and listen...

Link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrIoUjWZZqM&search=korg triton

Ive always wanted to know how to you simulate a guitar on a keybaord and know i know.With a little effects adds & tweaks, and a touch of the Pitch bend, its actually possible with realistic results.

WOW,this video makes me proud of my investment.

TKNK

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Yea, all you have to do is add some distortion,tune it, then add an eq tune it,then add a little chorus and reverb.I have a classic and its already made in the Programs with all the effects you need.

slik da relic

RS Jedi
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
trinidad said:
its a triton le at that i got the keyboard didnt know i can sound like that tho

this statement is one of the main reasons people take equipment back. they want preset, ready to go sounds, instead of diggin deeper into their machine. then they give premature reviews online and say the machine is wack bcuz the sounds are lame.

da relic

buffalony

ill o.g.
slik da relic said:
this statement is one of the main reasons people take equipment back. they want preset, ready to go sounds, instead of diggin deeper into their machine. then they give premature reviews online and say the machine is wack bcuz the sounds are lame.

da relic

I agree completly. I was like that way back when I first got an RS7000. I was ready to return it cause I didnt want to learn (or didnt know I had to learn it...whateva). Then I studied the manual an really dug into it. Now I can make it sound like anything.

O

open mind

i dont think that the korg is the "GREATEST" keyboard but the guitar sounds very nice and natural.btw the keyboard looks like a motif to me.

BeatAssassin

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
open mind said:
i dont think that the korg is the "GREATEST" keyboard but the guitar sounds very nice and natural.btw the keyboard looks like a motif to me.

Yeah, I feel the same way. I think for you to get a signature sound then you want to work on those presets. Many people can play keybaoard but are they season vets on the keyboard. yes, the sound of these keybaords may compair to the original but what good about that. YOu still need to have good fingering to play those keys like a real guitar player. The best way to get that sound is to get someone to play it. I've try to play guitar parts on the keys and have done well but i think it better when you get a real player. When you do this it give you those natural sounds that come from playing the guitar live. I don't this this is the greatest keyboard but it's gutar do sound natural but can beat the sound of the Motiff.

TKNK

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Why SOME of yall trippin?....
Even if its a preset thats not the point,he played a real guitar part song ON HIS KEYBOARD with amazing realism.Having a great keyboard means nothing if you cant bring out its & your potential.

trinidad

The Last B-Boy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
slik da relic said:

da relic
the thing is that u want it to sound good right out the package we as consumers are not paying thousands of dollars for equiment to have to tweak every sound right out the box thats why in a previous post i said it sounds ok but the Phantom Keyboard sounds better tio me. of course we must learn te machine BUT u want to be excited about it right out the box.

oh n i do think he was using a sustain pedal with the modulation a bender knobs.

In any event the shit sounds great look at dudes other videos on your tube

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
im sorry to kill this but the Korg Triton is cleary NOT the greatest keyboard of all time. u shud check out the Motif ES or Roland V-Synth if u think thats dope.

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
Rhythmikal said:
im sorry to kill this but the Korg Triton is cleary NOT the greatest keyboard of all time. u shud check out the Motif ES or Roland V-Synth if u think thats dope.
No it may not be, but it is a very good keyboard.
My problem wih Korg is that they make you turn your thinking into what I call"Korg Logic" which is not logical at all.
I have the rack and have been addicted to the thing since I got it but I also have some real issues with the OS.
And the fact that even though it is out of the box ready with good sounds, to REALLY get the most out of it you have to become one with the damn thing and go way deep into "Korg Logic" and I wouldnt be able to get anything done diving at those depths into the thing.
I love mine though.

slik da relic

RS Jedi
ill o.g.
trinidad said:
the thing is that u want it to sound good right out the package we as consumers are not paying thousands of dollars for equiment to have to tweak every sound right out the box thats why in a previous post i said it sounds ok but the Phantom Keyboard sounds better tio me. of course we must learn te machine BUT u want to be excited about it right out the box.

i understand this too... but what happens when 100 people buy the same keyboard? 99% of them love the sounds right out the box and they all use them... then a few records, songs and beats later, everyone's complainin that they all sound the same. people start usin the word "cheesy" and stuff like that. we've all heard major producers say "i dont use this keyboard anymore bcuz everyone else is usin it. its the presets they're talkin bout. thats why its critical TO dig deeper sometimes. add a filter or 2 just so it WILL sound different.

da relic

slik da relic

RS Jedi
ill o.g.
Relic said:
^ True dat antirelic but I try to tweek it in protools.

always try to tweak it. treat it like ur drum sounds.

hey, u didnt know? SlickVicNewman + Relic = Slik dA Relic. im from Alter Earth. everyone there uses RS7000s and MC909s.

da relic

MastaMariucci

ill o.g.
Rhythmikal said:

Actually, there's one keyboard that even beats those too. The best overall keyboard is the Kurzweil K2600XS. It has better sound and tools.

eXampuL_oNe

LOW-PRO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
Good Post TKNK, Dope vid. I have a Triton 61 key workstation and if you know your board you can make it sound damn good! Some people just don't know that the triton can be flipped like that! They think all the sounds all sound like presets and you can never do anything with it. Check out www.tritonhaven.com they got alot of stuff for triton users (Downloads etc..)

members online