This is whats wrong w/ the USA

SupaStar

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
no offence intended - but why is it that these black leaders\protesters choose to convert to muslim. I am a black man and I think its just plumb annoying and embarassing to see this, especially on the train when I am trying to squeeze my 15 min power nap. Its now a time America is going through its worst in history wars, a struggling economy, and death threats everyday - and here come these fools with they beliefs and prophecies. Are they trying to ruin the years it took to bring our forefathers to see us as one or what. I am tired of Al Sharpton and his crew, every single time sommin happens they cry 'racism' now dont get me wrong they are serious cases out there that we should hold dear to our hearts and remember, but not every single that happens yo. For example they're fixing and remodeling the subway here in Nyc from 116 to 103 and because of that its racism, because the Harlem stations look like crap, I tell you yo. Isn't it enough that we're labeled the world's most violent race, isn't that enough. I mean come on - all these claims are just gonna ruin thing someday..
my two cents
Krzy

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
krzy, damn man that was the best i have heard it- i am not a black man (hispanic), but believe me, i have felt some serious racism in my life....

what pisses me off is that we bitch and complain about how bad we got it here, and yet people in other countries arent even free to bitch and complain about their own conditions- which ours pale in comparison to.
injustice? our govenment is shady as hell man..... but we live in a place where we all have the oppurtunity to affect change of that. thats a whole lot more then other people can say.

every race has a tendency to thinjk that other races or groups are out to get them- i have a mexican frend who was complaining about how asians are everywhere, they are taking over, and how she was bothered by it- and i'm like, EASY there queen KKK....... for real, she was sayin this- but mexicans are everywhere in SoCal, they take just as many jobs, and illegals even have driving priveldges as well as school and even health care it seems....... and so white guys and blacks complain all day about that here. and vice versa. the hispanics are all for it. their all wrong.

you know what? you see so many problems in this country, either DO SOMETHING PRODUCTIVE TO CHANGE IT OR SHUT YOUR TRAP. its that easy. we can complain about it but if we arent doing our part to change things, then thats our bad........

mono

the invisible visible
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 20
Originally posted by Cold Truth

you know what? you see so many problems in this country, either DO SOMETHING PRODUCTIVE TO CHANGE IT OR SHUT YOUR TRAP

damn right.
i dont like these pointing fingers either. and tell you what ? by the time you catch yourself laughing about fat people, ugly people, misbehaviour of others, or anything else thats different, you aint have the fuckin right to loose one more word about racism. its the same sport.

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
it sure does.... and i agree 100% that things like that happen all the time...... but i say withold the outrage and channel that nowledge into productive means to affect awareness, change and accountability.

Craig Gantt

Microphone Violator
ill o.g.
Ok I kind of skimmed through that shit but heres my take, IF all that shit they said about the police officers beating him up, pointin loaded pistols at him in the hospital, crucial evidence being tossed out, and his lawyer not doin his job is true thats fucked up and somethin should be done to help him get out, I used to stay in Louisiana and the NOPD neva hesitated to whip our asses but you wouldnt hear about (no offense) white boys gettin done like that one of those cops burned up my couisins face on the hood of his car and I cant even tell you how many of my homeboys got fucked up by the police, thats just how it is and people try to say that isnt about race and that justice and being served and all that bullshit but have no ther explanations for shit like that. I dont know if its a race thing that happend here, it could be because he's muslim and all the terrorist shit is goin on but I dont feel that playing the race card was such a good idea in this situation all thats probably doin is pissin off the people they need on their side more they should have just presented the proper evidence and tried to appeal. IF all this that they're sayin is not true and they're just tryin to break out some random muslim because he's black I say fuck'em.

members online