Thizizzmee :))))

pirell

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
sup people.. somehow i keep stumbling across phat sites like these. the signs are good then, im on the right track. budding producer here, midway thru a production course in london..to learn the techie part..and whats really out there. better than just banging beats in ma bedroom innit?

can i ask, why all these talent shows about..ignore producers. yeah if an artist does well, the producer will go along too, but what about producer that havent found the right peeps yet to work with but still have def sounds? or are there such contests about? im not talking about these websites that peeps just upload their stuff for john doe to listen to, but places with results.

so thats my intro, wishing u the best in your production dreams, and remember to help those you meet along the way ok..its a small world.

C

Copenhagen

Welcome.

In reference to the contests you're seeking there are a few here and there...but mainly in the US and to be more specific, NY and LA.
If your stuff is underground, I suggest you check the annual alphabeats online battle. If you're more mainstream, I suggest you check out your own OneMusic/BBC...however, you'll get further there with an artist.

Enjoy your stay.

milLion

buildin'
ill o.g.
welcome to the site

pirell

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
im taking a record production course, its teaching how to use all the regular stuff out there, from sampling to synths, cubase sx, pro tools, and production techniques, digi desks and all that. alot more than i expected. point-blank studios by the way.