Those Asking About The Good Times Beat here's the Version Swizz Bought.

• beat this! voting starts in...

milLion

buildin'
ill o.g.
i like this version

milLion

buildin'
ill o.g.
my bad -- maybe i should've said "i like this version too" -- hope it didn't sound like i was making a comparison

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
Man this shit is trash

B

BeatOff

Trash or not swizz bought the beat from these cats and the guy rappin wrote the lyrics for styles p and got paid as well.

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
they got paid. everyone involved benifited from it... swizz still sucks, same as every other kid who buys tracks from someone else and puts their name on it. it may be good business, but as a producer, i have absolutely zero respect for that. its yours if you pay for it, true. that still screams that he sucks and is making it largely by his connections. good for him; i hope he stays succesful. he still sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Treynine39

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
I liked the original version. It's raw. I also liked the cleaned up version Swizz Cheese did for Styles. But I hope everyone got paid correct, and that the original producer snuck in a few points. IT'S ALL ABOUT THE POINTS!!!!!!

TITO

MAESTRO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 7
some of yall cats got this shit twisted, a producer doen not have to make beats he is mainly responsible for creating a song. yall think irv gotti has time to be making beats, yall think suge knigt makes beats, no! but he is still the executive producer of all of death row's shit, puffy dont make beats but he is still a producer.
now i will rather be a producer that creates to hole song but in this industry is all about making that dolla.

B

BeatOff

Originally posted by TITO
some of yall cats got this shit twisted, a producer doen not have to make beats he is mainly responsible for creating a song. yall think irv gotti has time to be making beats, yall think suge knigt makes beats, no! but he is still the executive producer of all of death row's shit, puffy dont make beats but he is still a producer.
now i will rather be a producer that creates to hole song but in this industry is all about making that dolla.

Nobody has anything twisted. You aint sayin nothing we or at least me already knew. Look at the neptunes and timbaland they make all their own beats and are doing the most work now. Whats their excuse. They dont have one. Why? Because they make they OWN shit.

da_rippa

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
swizz made a few nice beats in past. his best one is for jay-z.he made almost all of dmxes hits an all dem nice tracks on da ruff ryders compilations. he be makin eve nice beats as well.