Thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

1d3nt1tY

Loop't N Blown
ill o.g.
:fire: Can someone please tell me why people are so touchy feely about some stupid shit?

Why get all worked up and bothered about a few stupid statements? they're only words kids. At least I'm not invading your house and killing your whole family in the name of jehovah-jirah or allah or whatever god might take the current cake.

Hitler was a self proclaimed "christian", so what? I never said anything about all jewish people, I said judaism. And besides, what is racist except exluding all people from your salvation except your people only? Only a hebrew by blood is going to see moses and not be eternally burned by hellfire... at least that's what the texts say right? Anyone else is a heathen and deserves to die, we all worship baal, right?

That to me is racist as it gets, by the most basic key of such n such a religion, doesn't matter to me which.

The real reason of this post was to ask wtf, not to go all fruity into some religion or the current state of international affairs or whatever...

:bash:

Ya ya, I know religion is a bad subject anywhere, anytime... people believe what they believe and peeps should just shut that shit up and keep it to themselves, especially if they can't talk about it without everyone else havin a fuckn seizure

I can't even state an opinion without bein attacked by somebody

:spaz:

I feel so violated... :crazy:

wtf

:headbang:

ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
My (HUMBLE) Opinion

Ok:

1. you can state your opinions as much as you want to, as long as they are logical and reasonable.

2. it starts with words, and gets to physical violence. hitler didn't start the genocide in one day.
first, there's propaganda, and later on...

3. i'm an atheist as is, so i do not believe in the so called WORD OF GOD.
yet, i'm fascinated with the concepts of religion, so i always see the big picture (coming from both sides). we can spend years discussing these topics, but let's put this aside and focus on love and better understanding of the world we're living in.

Oh, and by the way: "Hitler was a self proclaimed "christian", so what?" - please do not state "facts" like that if you don't really know. this topic has been investigated for decades, and it's still unsolved.
for further reading:
1. http://homepages.paradise.net.nz/mischedj/ca_hitler.html
2. http://www.secularhumanism.org/library/fi/murphy_19_2.html
3. http://www.straightdope.com/mailbag/mhitlerchristian.html

Thanks!

Yours Truly,
Wings

kaivai

Reppin V.I.C
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
i think each religion has its certain merits and are worth study by all, i love the acceptance that most christian faiths have, i love that the knowledge of ones self is the key to enlightenment in buddhism, i love the beauty and legend that surrounds hinduism, while all religions are not without fault, lets try to bring together the best of all religions, thats right the music!!!!

another drunken rant brought to you by

KAIVAI

Vince

2Cool2BeAHebrew
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
I'm lost.

The smilies made me scroll down and not read the text.
But I guess you got some beef about judaism with Wings that's not soo kosher

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
^^^^yeah just realised it was some old ish being brought up for no good reason other then to stir things up.... im closing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.