Tical 0

T

The Bastard

what do yall think of meths upcommin album,do u think hell come back hard after his few years off from makin albums. i think he will all his albums are classic to me, hes gunna be playin a club in boston tonight ill be there ill let yall know if he plays any new joints,peace

peep this interview they got up at wutangcorp.com too
http://www.wutangcorp.com/clan/methodman/news/show/464/

Kevin A

Differentiated Rebel
ill o.g.
I think he needs to work on his acting, I only like his 1st album, I thought the rest were flops. Much respect to the gza though.

Tim D

Bitchn' Bout IRS
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Im excited about this album, i hope that RZA handles more than just a few tracks

highlite80

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
i think i got a few tracks off a p2p program(i in no way nor does illmuzik.com support these programs,because i know fade don't like us talkin bout them)but anyway i think they are tracks from the new album cause in a few he says tical the prequal which is the name of the album,they are ok nothin special,i think there was like 1 or two i really liked

PrOLifiK

Wax Fondling Since 420
ill o.g.
To me method man is always gonna lay it down on the mic, but its all about the beats for me. If im not feeling the beats I probably wont be feeling the album

G

Gmaf-IA

Ticallion stallion is SICK. I liked his last album... There are some flops, but most of the songs are hot. Method was in Va Beach last weekend...Inspecta Wu im glad you are on this site dawg. make me jEAly bc i didnt give myself a name Like MysTeryoFSHADowBoXin or someThin. Thanks for Reppin WU

T

The Bastard

no doubt, heres whut happened last night at the show ,show started at 7 this dood sims came on at like 745-815, he sounded like a jay z wanna be but he was aright they played muzic till 10 o fuckin clock thats when mathematics finally came out and started hypin up method man ,they def shoulda had an act between that time frame that was a long wait,then method mans set was like 40 minutes the new ssongs he did off the tical 0 sounded OK i might like em better after i hea them on cd a few times but it was still wild as fuck especially when he performed the hits,they were also having a signing/presale,where if u dropped 15 bucks to preorder the cd you got too meet him after the show and he signed a glossy photo for you, i didnt do it but it seemed pretty straight cds are close to 15 bucks so its like yur gettin the signing for free,overall good show but i been to much better,

AmmoBeatz

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
PrOLifiK said:
To me method man is always gonna lay it down on the mic, but its all about the beats for me. If im not feeling the beats I probably wont be feeling the album

dats how i feel when i listen to music....i havent heard anything but i like wu tang and method mans first lp was tight...i just hope its better then tha last one

UnOwn

Sir Templeton Peck
ill o.g.
I can always wish for the Wu of old. 36 Chambers and most of the first solo joints changed my life, as they did a lot of people, but I felt there was a downhill slide from there. Usually I'm a pessimist, but I'm gonna be an optimist here and wish for the best cuz Wu will always hold a special place in my heart.

I really feel Meth on this quote:
"It's just, the kids these days, they don't check their history. Everybody knows how to read a fucking Billboard chart. "

gram green

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
it will all depend on the beats..... meth is still tight... the tracks i heard are dope.... anyone hear that new inspectah deck... i just downloaded it... BANGIN... im not sure if its out yet or not

c-dub

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
I dont know about the album, but the joint w/ him and busta is hotttt! I like the video too, on the bus like the bring the pain joint.