AMG

God:Mind~Asiatic
ill o.g.
does he have any FLStudio tutorials?

sYgMa

Making head bangers!!!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 26
GOD DAMN!!!! Wish I could do funky basses like that nigger! shit!!!!

I was actually vibing to his tutorial...

I got to get on that progression tip! And cop Reason. And I got to find those sounds for flstudio...

AMG

ill o.g.
sYgMa said:
GOD DAMN!!!! Wish I could do funky basses like that nigger! shit!!!!
lmao...WTF!!! if ya gonna use the "n" least you can do is spell it right.

accost

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
pay 29.99 and u got all this shit this is one of his weaker tutorials and its still tight.So pay the man and stop being cheap.

dj360_iNfInItE1

UNDeRGROUND STaTE of MiND
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 16
accost said:
pay 29.99 and u got all this shit this is one of his weaker tutorials and its still tight.So pay the man and stop being cheap.

I am feelin that. I am joining asap. Some good information here that I find valuable. Anyone serious about making money with your beats should take a peep at this. Added tehniques and insight will just take your production even farther.

sYgMa

Making head bangers!!!
ill o.g.
AMG said:
lmao...WTF!!! if ya gonna use the "n" least you can do is spell it right.

I think that's how it's spelled... but if you want, I can write it in ebonics and say nigga... By the way... wierd comment... did I offend you?

And, if it can reassure you... yeah, I'm black... (I dont want to start a racial thread... so please)

AMG

ill o.g.
no it didnt offend me, just didnt expect you to spell it the non-ebonic way...:). aight my nigga!

sYgMa

Making head bangers!!!
ill o.g.
I didnt want to use Reason, cuz it's seems way complicated, but I think, maybe I'll take a look at it...

Can you use soundfonts and VSTis in Reason?

Greg Savage

Ehh Fuck you
ill o.g.
3rd Party apps? no Soundfonts yes

Most PLugins are sounds (well what most look for) U can simple just get more sounds for the app easy .. Most companies have there sounds in vst,au,rtas,refill (for reason) and wav for everything else these days

sYgMa

Making head bangers!!!
ill o.g.
So, "refills" are reason sounds... and I guess they are synths, right? Can you use wavs sounds like in FL Studio?

Freakwncy

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 17
sYgMa said:
So, "refills" are reason sounds... and I guess they are synths, right? Can you use wavs sounds like in FL Studio?

yes they are synth, but many of Prop.heads refills are live records, like the orch. refills are do w/ full 48-50 piece orchs. for a full rich sound.. so they're not just some guy, recording sounds from his Korg or something... plus u can use a wav file in almost any Reason module.. so who cares.. u can sample and add ur own stuff to everything... Reason more for people who like to experiment and stretch the limits or music.. cuz u can change and sync and send signals everywhere... it's not a program u just seat down and start to make beats ( good or great) one on over nite.. it takes some time and coolness to get thur it at times

sYgMa

Making head bangers!!!
ill o.g.
....damn... I'm a hardcore FL Studio user... but I might change.............................. damn

Papadukes

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
This was perfect, i'm just about to learn reason so i can rewire it through live 5, and what he did on this tutorial lets me know that in the end this is gonna be a good idea. That shit was live. Propz to 50 cal f'real.

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
yea.. been a member for a while. always koo to learn by example