Timbaland responds to beat jacking "allegations"

O

open mind

mhhhh... i respect timbalands as a producer but he sounded like a dickhead in this interview.just fucking say it that u stole the song idea.

bigdmakintrax

BeatKreatoR
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 123
THE craziest responses ala Timbo...
Basically this interview is the template of how to respond if anyone every acuses you of jacking their shit(and the chances are pretty good that you did and were caught).

1 Music isn't but sounds and notes that repeats itself
2 I didn't rip or steal the beat
3 I'm too good
4 Tha Hell Wrong with dem
5 its from a video game idiot....

oh shit that is sooooooo funny, that is crazy.

He flipped a demo according to him and for the record Swizz got sued for the ruff ryders theme it is actually on Roland's demo I never owned a casio so I know this unless roland licensed it from casio....I had that demo song in my Roland RS-5 Keyboard, actually around the time the song came out and I was like what is the Ruff Ryders Theme doing in my board LOL....

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
The "bongos" on that song where that chick is all "My thing thing all swings thru the yard damn right Im better than yours..."or w/e is the triton rack demo or preprogrammed thing..or pretty damn close.
I was trippin when I heard that..

Funny interview..
He took it. Good points D

A B

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 32
Its not beatjacking its sample clearance.
Sounded like he was a bit mad at being accused of stealing the beat, id prolly be too, if i was in his shoes

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
Its not beatjacking its sample clearance.
Sounded like he was a bit mad at being accused of stealing the beat, id prolly be too, if i was in his shoes

I probably would be too, had i just stole a beat from a video game.

members online