Timbaland Snare

massikrbeats

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Hey, if anyone's still looking for that Timbaland classic snare, I gots it. Holla if you need it. I also got da kick from Neptune's Grindin and soul samples from Mr. West. Bought it off some dude on eBay...shit's hot. Made like 3 bangaz already in 20 min.

Holla

E

Equality 7-2521

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH!

sorry. i wouldnt normally do that.

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
hey, can you send me a pre-made beat while your at it? that way i can say, "i made this banger in NO time flat!"

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
iLL TAKE THE SNARE AND THE KiCK, i DoNT WANT KANYE REJECT SAMPLES THoUGH.

RELEASE;

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Yeah...give me a bangin ass beat...so i can plaster my name all over it and reap the benefits.....

But yeah..send it hurrrrrrr

meiiamoal <-aim

FuzE

i make beatz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 99
wassup can i get that too!! LOL.......... I'm serious tho i'm interested in the samps.

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
just sample the drums straight off the track.

i got amazing drums straight off Dre etc...

sAfE.

beatzbybuddy

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Hey Hey, Ill trade some sounds. I have the entire DRE-MENDOUS SET !!! I NEED SOME PHATT DRUMS AND SNARES<>> HOLLAH!

beatzbybuddy

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
P.S. You can get the TIMBO SNARE OFF THE PROTEUS 2000. Go through the Kits..

P.S.S. YOU can get the Neptunes Drum off the Korg..

I re-did grinding on my own from the korg.

Producer X

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Rhythmikal said:
just sample the drums straight off the track.

i got amazing drums straight off Dre etc...

sAfE.
Exactly!!! I got Dre, Neptunes, Alchemist, Scott Storch, Just Blaze, Jermaine Dupri. and many others right of the tracks. I'll never buy another drum!!

C

Carpe Diem

Word, all about sampling drums, then EQing etc to make them sound your own...

TheSpark...

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Can I just say that I'm new to this site but am in love with it already... It's nice to find people that are willing to work together and help out each other... this is what hip hop is all about... workin to make a change... not hating and keeping it all to them selves...

massikrbeats

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Producer X said:
Exactly!!! I got Dre, Neptunes, Alchemist, Scott Storch, Just Blaze, Jermaine Dupri. and many others right of the tracks. I'll never buy another drum!!

Never tried it that way. I'ma go start diggin and seein what I can come up with. damn, i wish i could cop the beat quantizer for FL studio. I've tried the demo...that thing is dope!
You can easily steal all types of drums, hats, and snares.