-timeout-

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
NOW, IM THE BIGGEST NAS FAN BUT I AM HIGHLY UPSET AND DISAPOINTED AT THIS DEBAUCHERY ON THIS CHARLIES ANGELS SOUINDTRACK, ITS BEATS LIKE THIS THAT MAKE ME UPSET AND BRING QUESTIONS TO THE WORK ETHIC OF THE PHARRELL-TUNES, WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS!!!!! I WANT MY FUCKIN HIP HOP BACK, JAY Z GETS ILL TRACKS FROM THE NEPTUNES, JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE GETS ILL TRACKS FROM THE NEPTUNES, WHAT THE FUCK, THERE ARE LIKE 6 SOUNDS IN THE WHOLE SONG, MAYBE LESS.....OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I REALLY HOPE HE DIDNT PICK THAT BEAT.....SOMEBODY GIVE ME SOME INPUT, I MEAN I LOVE NAS AND I REALIZE SOMETIMES THINGS HAVE TO GROW ON U, BUT I CANNOT COSIGN THIS SHIT, SOMEBODY PLEASE TELL THIS DUDE TO STICK TO L.E.S AND PREMO, AND TELL HIM TO CLEAR UP THIS PRODIGY SHIT "..NIGGAS THAT U USED TO CLIQUE WIT TURNIN ON U/IDIOTS U USED TO RAP WIT HATIN ON U/DO U REALLY GET JUKES FOR HALF A MIL AND JEWELS ON THE VIDEO SHOOT???..." "...WE GOT BULLETS THAT STICK TO THE MEAT ON YOUR BONES LIKE NAS ON THANKSGIVING..." WHATS WRONG WIT THESE QUEENS BRIDGE NIGGAS, THE MOST TALENTED LYRICIST ON THE PPLANET AND THEY CANT EVEN GET ALONG....FUCKIN EGOS MAN, BUT BAK TO THIS "FLYEST" SHIT.....SOMEBODY PLEASE!!!!!!!!
IM SO HURT
:tomato:

inrctyhoodmusic

Muzik Militant
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
You can't blam Pharell..Nas picked the beat and decided to write a song to it .....The main problem with them Queens Bridge niggas is Nas......In Ochie Wally that cat grand wiz and a whole bunch of other cats Nas sold dreams to with his Ill Will records but there has yet to be anything to come from his so caled lable...Instead of pushing his people to get in the studio looking out for them and giving them a reason to get off the street they still in the hood selling crack...Instead of him pushing to get his lable right so he can do things for people and ultimitly himself he's become the hip hop cry baby....He's been going through a lot with his mothers death and all but it's time to get up and get things going

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
i heard that song..... wow, ok..... i thought nas wasnt doing radio? plus he said he wasnt tryin to beef with anyone anymore, hae wants everyone to go out and tour..... wonder whats goin on in his head now....that beat would likely have gotten very much negative feedback (i am sure most would try to avoid being offensive, but i doubt most of us here would have said "i'm really feelin that one.... yeah, the flyest.") on this site. it sounds like some very ameteur, primitive fruity loops.. no, that wasnt a diss to fruity loops...

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
I agree with everyone on this thread. I guess Nas was thinking about his peeps and fans on that one. He's slipping.

--dac

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Grinding was a hot beat cuz it was simple but it wasnt simple to the point where more was desired from it, this "flyest" beat is something i would erase off my disk, i personally think Nas did pharrell (or chad) a favor by tryin to make this beat as hot as it could be, HOOD i cant even speak on the bravehearts or ill will records, just cuz niggas dont talk about it all the time dont mean he not makin moves, niggas think that once shit aint all in your face that niggas aint workin, as far as "the problem wit them queensbridge niggas being nas" thats crazy, hey its a soundtrack song.

ill o.g.
Before Nas releases anymore albums, he should send them too 9'th wonder first, and let him remix it, because god's stepson, sounded much better than the original

one love

inrctyhoodmusic

Muzik Militant
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
Guvera-----Well I've spent a lot of time in the bridge seen it with my own eyes and heard it from the main sources them selvs

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
the ninth wonder album was hot, but it wasnt that hot...

Beatz 101

itsOneO.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 179
Nas needs to call 9th Wonder on the next lp. Thats definite. If he doesnt, he's making another stupid Nas move.

less The Cross beats, more 2nd Childhood (Stepson Remix) beats.

Plus it will put North Carolina artist in the spotlight. Like myself:D :D :D

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Stupid Nas move???ok i didnt make this thread so niggas could start bashin duke, word up, 2nd childhood is VERY dope but its not even on Gods Stepson. niggas makin it sound like GOd SOn was trash, be serious my people.

ill show u how to chew this gum!!!

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
gods son wasnt trash, but half of it was. that track alicia keys produced was iffy at best, ad the cross... well, after oochie wallie i didnt expect much from nas... so i guess that much could be expected. made you look had a great beat but the lyrics were a bit plain... get down was the best song on the whole album to me... revolutionary war was nice,and the beat to ...dance, was it? the song to his mom... that was ill but he sounded homosexual as could possibly be when he spit to it and just ruined it... the vast majority of God's Stepson sounds like a better fit to nas's style than a great deal of the tracks nas seems to prefer... the only problem i have with ninth wonder is that he is likely to get played real quick, but i hope he doesnt. i dont know if second childhood is on the album, but it is way better than the original version....

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Yes second Childhood was better than the original, i used to skip it on stillmatic, but i would sign on in the morning before school to listen to it onninth wonders soundclick site.....but enough of this NAs bashing, copenhagen, FADE somebody please close this thread...lol, please i cant take it anymore

members online