Times And Life Of MG: Party @ The Studio Pt.1 And 2 - LMAO

MGTheFuture

ILLIEN
ill o.g.

First Video ^ = Everyone Started To Drop By @ 1am Last Night... My Boy Chad From Work Comes Through Looking Like Slim Shady (Died Hair For Wrestling Tournament) Doesn't Realize He's Drunk And Is Trying To Put My Bar Tender (Gio) Into A Submission Move. Faints Several Times Over The Night, To Get Back Up Into A Crunk Dance Motion Which Can Be Found Throughout Both Videos (Must Peep His Foot Work...LMAO)

Video 2 ^ Consists Of A Few More Drinks Later, And About 5-6 More People (IT Was About 15 Of Us In All....From 1am - 11pm)....haha i have much more videos, but these seem to be the most interesting and least incriminating. No 16 year old girls were harmed in the making of this video, and nothing was going on that shouldnt of upstairs.

Me And Anonymous Flow Spent Most Of That Night Making Beats And Songs, While Everyone Else Was Zooted....

Just ANother Day In The Life.....

Im So Plaid.....

MGTheFuture

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
lol You would of loved the comments on the dry humping sessions

lmao but youtube would probally ban me for that one !!!

MGTheFuture

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
DRUNKENMASTER! Tho he looks like he's on some illegal substances haha. :D

LMAO he came to my crib LIKE THAT

yo he ran a mile for NO Reason @ like 2 am..and came back...fell on the ground....got up and started 2 steppin again

lmao if YOU EVER seen him sober you would of NEVER guessed that... Dr Jekyll ass complex

and yeah white choc (my brother) we be flippin...errr nvm yeah

we keep other guests off of our beds lmao

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
wtf .... i want 8 minutes of my life back
ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha...funny as hell...

All I know is.....alcohol, a black man and some under aged snow bunnies is not a good look. If something ever happens to one of them while up in your shit nothing on Gods green earth will be able to save a brother.....that's all I'm saying! And he got it all on video.....shaking head...not smart!

MGTheFuture

ILLIEN
ill o.g.

All I know is.....alcohol, a black man and some under aged snow bunnies is not a good look. If something ever happens to one of them while up in your shit nothing on Gods green earth will be able to save a brother.....that's all I'm saying! And he got it all on video.....shaking head...not smart!

Yeah, True... Well Only 1 Was "Underage"

We Had Like 7 Of Them There

So I Had Primary Witnesses And Footage To Build My Case In Advance.

I Made Them All Do A Testimonial As Well

Im On My Sherlock Holmes Shit Right Now

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Yeah, True... Well Only 1 Was "Underage"

We Had Like 7 Of Them There

So I Had Primary Witnesses And Footage To Build My Case In Advance.

I Made Them All Do A Testimonial As Well

Im On My Sherlock Holmes Shit Right Now

iight mayne...protect ya neck....fun can go bad real fast when common sense is absent!

MGTheFuture

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
iight mayne...protect ya neck....fun can go bad real fast when common sense is absent!

yeah my boy caught a case in USC for messing with some "chick" at a party.... tried to give him a hunnid years

but he beat it tho..after like a year of non sense

Ash Holmz

The Bed-Stuy Fly Guy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 207

All I know is.....alcohol, a black man and some under aged snow bunnies is not a good look. IQUOTE]

lmao .. how true .... lol @ snow bunnies... i remember i was visitng my boys college. He went to a school that was almost all white... we were playing "beer pong" with these white chicks at this party just havin fun and shit... then this chick shoots the ball and it hits me in my face ... i knew she did it by accident so i just gave her a quick "wtf was that?" type of grill...... but i was just playin i wasnt serious .. and anyone present couldve seen that i was joking.. .. i didnt even say anything i just looked at her funny.... next thing u know this bitch starts crying like a child, shouting "im sorry i didnt mean it!" at the top of her lungs ...saying shit like " omg u make me feel so afraid" and other shit similar shit while tears are flooding down her face.... this bitch continues to cry and causes a scene with her crying and crazy antics... next thing u know i got other people at the party coming up to me asking what i did to her and shit ...acting like I hit her or threatned or raped her or something... and now i look like some asshole because this bitch lost her goddam mind... anyways ....... i agree alcohol and young white chicks is not always the best look somtimes... but other times its just the ticket lol...

but excuse my rant .. ldb's quote just made me reminise.......what was the question again? lol

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.

All I know is.....alcohol, a black man and some under aged snow bunnies is not a good look. IQUOTE]

lmao .. how true .... lol @ snow bunnies... i remember i was visitng my boys college. He went to a school that was almost all white... we were playing "beer pong" with these white chicks at this party just havin fun and shit... then this chick shoots the ball and it hits me in my face ... i knew she did it by accident so i just gave her a quick "wtf was that?" type of grill...... but i was just playin i wasnt serious .. and anyone present couldve seen that i was joking.. .. i didnt even say anything i just looked at her funny.... next thing u know this bitch starts crying like a child, shouting "im sorry i didnt mean it!" at the top of her lungs ...saying shit like " omg u make me feel so afraid" and other shit similar shit while tears are flooding down her face.... this bitch continues to cry and causes a scene with her crying and crazy antics... next thing u know i got other people at the party coming up to me asking what i did to her and shit ...acting like I hit her or threatned or raped her or something... and now i look like some asshole because this bitch lost her goddam mind... anyways ....... i agree alcohol and young white chicks is not always the best look somtimes... but other times its just the ticket lol...

but excuse my rant .. ldb's quote just made me reminise.......what was the question again? lol

Dammmnnnnn! See that's the kind of b.s I'm talking 'bout that right there.

members online